Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used the lost predator body and armor for him just modded it some added some real leather and some pieces from lone ranger tonto by HTs and some fur I had that I cut down to make it look more in scale.

true story but I'm still holding out hope they actually make a good new predator movie one of these days ^__^ thanks tho I'm glad you like him.

Hey guys...While I am in the camp of believers we will eventually get a 2.0 of Jungle Hunter I did end up caving and purchased a second Classic for my collection as I just build a second display which is now displaying my current Classic/87.

Anyways I've decided on a second one to display in my detolfs with the mask off. Am curious if anyone knows of anyone selling the MMS90 bone trophies/pouch as I need a second set now. Or if any one is making custom ones? Any help would be great. Thanks! 20191229_135036.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hey guys...While I am in the camp of believers we will eventually get a 2.0 of Jungle Hunter I did end up caving and purchased a second Classic for my collection as I just build a second display which is now displaying my current Classic/87.

Anyways I've decided on a second one to display in my detolfs with the mask off. Am curious if anyone knows of anyone selling the MMS90 bone trophies/pouch as I need a second set now. Or if any one is making custom ones? Any help would be great. Thanks!View attachment 474261

Is that the MMS90 JH?

Finally finished my Conversion for my second Jungle Hunter Set up in my Top 10 display!

PREDATOR
Using Dave Apro [German Beast Customs] Conversion Kit.
@german_beast_custom

Arm and Knee modification, armor and gauntlet repainted, victim and diorama by myself.

Full 4K video
https://youtu.be/ihSOYb2akxs

Saw your post in one of the FB group before coming here. That's an awesome setup and all the custom pieces really come together nicely.
I have holdout on getting the Classic in hope for Hot Toys to release a P1 2.0 - you post made me regret my decision.

Saw your post in one of the FB group before coming here. That's an awesome setup and all the custom pieces really come together nicely.
I have holdout on getting the Classic in hope for Hot Toys to release a P1 2.0 - you post made me regret my decision.
Thanks. Yeah I held off on picking this custom set up thinking I didnt really need it but it really does take it to the next level imo.

I'm still hoping HT gets on a legit 2.0 Jungle Hunter though. I want a screen accurate unmasked sculpt!

Having fun with the PicsArt app and making up these Mock-Ups for my Custom Figure Collection.

Hot Toys Classic Predator with German Beast conversion kit. Custom electric pieces and base and Hunters Victim made by Myself.[emoji16]View attachment 485448

That's really cool. I really like the Indiana Jones mock up too.

Back