Predator Jungle Hunter bust 1/3 - Prime 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Besides what’s on prime 1s site. Does anyone have more precise measures for this guy that they’ve seen online. The depth is what I’m most curious about, being that there is a medpack and caster that add to his overall dimensions.

Looking forward to seeing how the closed mouth portrait looks on the production piece but, and this may be a controversial opinion, I don't think the poses of either the JH or the CH suit the closed mouth sculpts

Looking forward to seeing how the closed mouth portrait looks on the production piece but, and this may be a controversial opinion, I don't think the poses of either the JH or the CH suit the closed mouth sculpts

If the portrait is not cocked to the side like the original they can have it. That’s what really sells it. Looks stupid straight up like that.

I think for me it's more that the poses themselves are a bit too action oriented to suit the expressions of the closed mouth, with the wide arms and general forward stance of the JH and the reactive, mid action pose of the CH.

The closed mouths look better as just the busts in this case I think.

These were posted on FB a while ago by Leo Lung. On one hand it looks good overall. However it is definitely missing the head tilt which gave the bust so much character! This is disappointing. Although this is the only one we've seen so far. I really hope this sits more upright on the actual statue as it did in the promotional images. That subtle pose detail is a huge part of why I actual paid up for this pricey little bust...

lc1EhKA.jpg

Q0PcI5z.jpg

My waitlist converted twice, no surprise there, but just couldn't see it being worth £900.
Paid similar for my SS 1:1 Bust.

Yeah, pretty underwhelming and will be happy with the portraits that come with the statue.

Hope it looks better in person for those getting it.

I hope he just didn't have the head sitting correctly or it's the angle of the photos, because every pic from Prime 1 has clearly shown that significant head tilt, which is what really makes this head so awesome.

It definitely hasn't got the tilt, we've seen a few at this point. Still waiting to see how it actually sits on the full statue. I'll probably keep my order although
$1000 is a lot of money that could go towards another large statue, we'll see....

Got my email too that shipping is imminent. I'm in the UK and they've bumped up the shipping from $150 to $211 which in the grand scheme of things isn't crazy but can only imagine how much it would've been if i had ordered the full Pred statue direct! o_O Looks like i'll be getting the bust before the statue! :gah:

Back