Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

marker2037

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Reaction score
Had to fix it. :lol

Cut the leather cord along the length. This time I used a single long strip, equal in length to the string, and tied smaller strips of leather along it to create the knots. I also taped the cord and string together at each end, making it easier to tuck into the armor and preventing the ends from fraying or bending.

new-PXL-20220501-223523889.jpg

new-PXL-20220501-224304788.jpg
That looks great. I might need to do something like that next. Thanks for the inspiration!

Raiders March

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Ordered the last one of these from sugo, a local importer. Love P2 and even did the model kit from halcyon when I was alot younger. What a great piece! The pose, the options are really awesome. Being an older statue, I looked for any decal issues reported here, but happy to say he is holding up. (For now) Will post a pic or two soon. Mine is 72/400 so regular edition

Heavy Metal Spike

A total smeee heeeee
CF Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Vancouver Canada (ex-pat UK Birmingham & Scotland)
Ordered the last one of these from sugo, a local importer. Love P2 and even did the model kit from halcyon when I was alot younger. What a great piece! The pose, the options are really awesome. Being an older statue, I looked for any decal issues reported here, but happy to say he is holding up. (For now) Will post a pic or two soon. Mine is 72/400 so regular edition

Good to hear - congrats!

csutkakoma

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I sealed mine so I don't have to worry about the decals anymore.

Raiders March

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score

So all you happy buggers ended up costing me another chunk of money :lol

Just ordered the EX from Shane at Secret Compass.

Let's hope PRIME1's QC on this matches what I got with the 1:3.5 BGCA Predator :panic:

Good luck with your copy, it really is an an awesome piece. That’s why we are all freaks, to be “enabled”

Python

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I knew you'd eventually cave and order this one. I know you'll like it (Although nothing is going to compare to that P1 you just received) I do look forwards to hearing you opinions on this vs the Infinity City Hunter...

marsredv6

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I have this and the infinity studios city hunter and i love both. I will say get intouch with Goonsack steve as he has a friend who makes a stand for the spare head and i have to say its a very nice addition and looks like it come with the prime 1 city hunter. U def wont be disappointed. 👍

Heavy Metal Spike

A total smeee heeeee
CF Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Vancouver Canada (ex-pat UK Birmingham & Scotland)
I have this and the infinity studios city hunter and i love both. I will say get in touch with Goonsack steve as he has a friend who makes a stand for the spare head and i have to say its a very nice addition and looks like it come with the prime 1 city hunter. U def wont be disappointed. 👍

Thanks - I saw Steve's YouTube review - and one of the comments included a Facebook link for that. Unfortunately, the link doesn't work unless you're signed-in and I don't do Facebook.

Do you have a pic of the stand you could share here?

There was also someone HERE that did a stand . . . I'll have to try to track that down too.

jinkazama

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score

jinkazama

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Oh yeah - I remember that one - there was another one as well (besides the newest that @marsredv6 has just mentioned).

Thanks!

A member here [Goonsack Steve] also made custom stands, and was taking orders for it.[Over at statue forum, go to the prime 1 studios Predator 2 City Hunter thread, and on page 85, you'll see his custom stand there]. :)

Raiders March

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I have this and the infinity studios city hunter and i love both. I will say get intouch with Goonsack steve as he has a friend who makes a stand for the spare head and i have to say its a very nice addition and looks like it come with the prime 1 city hunter. U def wont be disappointed. 👍
Yes, just ordered one from John a week ago, luckily he is making them once again. Should have it in a couple of weeks. Can’t wait!

vailus

Just a little freaky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I love this guy! I didn’t know there was a thread about him. I never understood why so few seemed to care about him. I even love his mountable wall stand. I’ve seen others act like such an idea is sacrilegious, but I think it’s perfect for this figure.