Potential Love and Thunder - Thor (promo image)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally realized what's really bothering me about this new suit. The chest plate ends higher than his actual chest. It kept throwing me off even looking at the real suit in stills.

View attachment 581817

And while NOWHERE NEAR as extreme, it reminds of that Hercules movie with the rock where his chest was bigger than the suit design lmao

View attachment 581818

It's not as noticeable in some shots as it is in others like here for me.
View attachment 581825

His chest looks small and sits too high. A minor qualm in the grand scheme of things but I finally found what kept making it look off to me. The whole midsection of the armor looks a a size too small
Hot toys will fix that.

Finally realized what's really bothering me about this new suit. The chest plate ends higher than his actual chest. It kept throwing me off even looking at the real suit in stills.

It's not as noticeable in some shots as it is in others like here for me.
View attachment 581825

His chest looks small and sits too high. A minor qualm in the grand scheme of things but I finally found what kept making it look off to me. The whole midsection of the armor looks a a size too small
Oh wow, I had not noticed that …it definitely looks off to me also.
The chest plate isn't too low - underneath he's wearing "The Bro'!

9aa2571a-f54b-4b0c-ac69-6114cbb535cd_text.gif

If they choose to be accurate I doubt it haha. We'll see
The Affleck Batman figure has a better body than the actor so hot toys sometimes makes changes for astetic reasons.

Last edited:
I will say I like just how many looks and variations we are getting in this film alone lol it's crazy

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-jzljdVFfO3.jpg

The fur one is a big need. Really hoping Hot Toys doesn't cheap out on this line completely. The Dead Strange gives me a little hope that we might get more than just blue and gold Thor as well as Mighty Thor and then that's it. Maybe at least one of the others would be possible.

I think HT would do blue/gold and maybe ravager... maybe we'd see the fur one as a comic con exclusive next year or something since it looks like it could knock two of those looks off with two different capes.

89346503-AFCE-475A-9F72-A24338EBB1A0.jpeg

I gotta say that’s a pretty awesome looking figure. Especially if you like a bit of the 80’s excess aesthetic.

We’ve come a long way from comic book film costumes being afraid of being colorful.

Looks really good, has more black in it than I realized, which is a good thing. I still don't love the helmet though, or the gold sleeves. So I could potentially pass on the deluxe version.

Really hoping for the fur one and a Jane Mighty Thor as well. I'll probably just pre-order this one and if the fur one does drop I may cancel this version.

Looks really good, has more black in it than I realized, which is a good thing. I still don't love the helmet though, or the gold sleeves. So I could potentially pass on the deluxe version.

Really hoping for the fur one and a Jane Mighty Thor as well. I'll probably just pre-order this one and if the fur one does drop I may cancel this version.
There's a Deluxe version with more gold on the outfit.

Back