Potential Love and Thunder - Thor (promo image)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F9D825EE-CC17-498C-BA59-2938FCB9A3F7.jpeg

I mean, I think a Gorr would be awesome but just look at how many options you have:
- Ravager Thor
- Roadworn Thor
- ‘In Shape’ Endgame Thor
- Olympus Thor
- Jane as Mighty Thor
- Valkyrie
- Gorr
- Korg
and then they can make the Guardians on top of that. Most of what I listed will not be made. Should Gorr be one of the three or four?

The truth is that I don’t know if they’re going to pour their money into a Gorr figure…BUT the best argument that they might comes in the form of what that Hela figure is worth on the secondary market.

Mighty Thor seems like a given. I'd actually bet Gorr is likelier than fur coat Thor, just because they finally seem willing to make (most) of the villains in latter Phase 3 + now Phase 4, and fur coat Thor has had much less representation (basically none) in other merchandise compared to the main gold/blue suit. Then for some reason Ravager Thor just seems like he'd be a good convention "exclusive." I'd be surprised but pleasantly so if the line goes past gold/blue Thor, Mighty Thor, Gorr, and fur coat Thor.

So, I‘m guessing chances of getting any of the guardians from hot toys is none.

Just saw it. Strong 5 to low 6 out of 10 for me. It was like an SNL sketch making fun of Thor and, like many an SNL sketch, the jokes either were overplayed and too often fell flat.

I loved Ragnarok and Jojo Rabbit. But I am worried that Taika is helming the next Star Wars movie(s) after seeing this.

I dunno...I think I'd chance Taika on a bad day over the clowns at Disney that have been churning out dog **** like BoBF and Obi-Wan.

If it wasn’t for Christian Bale playing Gorr, I’d say only third party is likely. Mighty Thor will probably happen but Gorr is 50/50 and would be as bare bones as they come unless they give him alternate heads and maybe some shadow effects.

While I only rate the movie 7/10 (may creep up on rewatch) I’m still in for the deluxe.
Would also like to see:
Jane Foster Thor
Valkyrie
Thunderstrike Thor
Gorr
Sif
Hercules

Not sure I’d even pay $279 for a HT Korg, so will wait for in hand pics and reviews of the InFamous

Last edited:
Really just waiting to see what Jane Thor looks like.

I already have A1 Thor and IW Thor, which already broke my "only-1 per" rule...so I'll probably pass on this one. I think its a good looking figure though and would look nice in the collection. (Yes the helmet is dumb, but that's why there are two heads.) Gorr is probably a pass for me. He was a fine villain, but its just not really an outstanding design, so that's a pass. As for GotG...well they have their own movie coming soon which will give us the final versions of those characters, so those can wait too.

Mighty Thor is a must. Gorr would be cool, and I would be satisfied with a fairly barebones release. Thor had a lot of looks. I really got a kick out of his Ravagers look. The roadworn with fur look was awesome and would be great as a figure. His final look was really cool- the gold and black. I think either of those has a decent chance of a release at some point just because it seems like part reuse is an option.

Mighty Thor is a must. Gorr would be cool, and I would be satisfied with a fairly barebones release. Thor had a lot of looks. I really got a kick out of his Ravagers look. The roadworn with fur look was awesome and would be great as a figure. His final look was really cool- the gold and black. I think either of those has a decent chance of a release at some point just because it seems like part reuse is an option.
I was wondering if anyone else saw that or if the lighting was tricking me. But the suit at the very end looked awesome. I don't think we're going to get it though unfortunately.

I was wondering if anyone else saw that or if the lighting was tricking me. But the suit at the very end looked awesome. I don't think we're going to get it though unfortunately.
The suit at the end was basically his What-If costume, so black and gold.

The suit at the end was basically his What-If costume, so black and gold.
Dude it's the same gold and blue but with a different weapon
Thor has 4 looks:
- Infinity war
- Guardians look (Ravagers)
- Furr Look
- Blue and Gold simple and the power up version

Dude it's the same gold and blue but with a different weapon
Thor has 4 looks:
- Infinity war
- Guardians look (Ravagers)
- Furr Look
- Blue and Gold simple and the power up version
i need to get my eyes checked then, because it definitely looked black and gold to me lol

Back