Potential Love and Thunder - Thor (promo image)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They can really go all out with Mighty Thor, I hope they do. Judging by the Thor himself, I think they very well could. Imagine including magnetic pieces you could add to a broken version to do a pose with a half broken Mjolnir.

They can really go all out with Mighty Thor, I hope they do. Judging by the Thor himself, I think they very well could. Imagine including magnetic pieces you could add to a broken version to do a pose with a half broken Mjolnir.
That'd be amazing - but I doubt HT will do that unfortunately. If they added removable infinity stones for Thanos, i'd say it would've been likely

That'd be amazing - but I doubt HT will do that unfortunately. If they added removable infinity stones for Thanos, i'd say it would've been likely
You're definitely right though. I really wish that feature came with Endgame Thanos so you could create the opening scene of Infinity War but it is what it is. An effect piece is likely the most we can hope for

Back