Post your top 5 1/6 Figures that you want made

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only 5 huh?
Elvira Mistress of the dark
Screenshot_20221014_055139.jpg

Lynda Carter Wonder Woman
Screenshot_20220928_081924.jpg

Raquel Welch
d2w1rlh-0ce57dd1-b036-40f7-845c-357d650528e9.jpg

Julie Newmar Catwoman
img_2719.jpg

Yvonne Craig Batgirl
download (1).jpg

Looking back it's interesting how many top choices have since been made.
Going to chose some more unlikely, yet I would love to see made.

1.Don Quixote De La Mancha; a proper figure fully articulated, unique tall lanky body, fully armored, shield, lance , sword and “Helmet of Mambrino" and (if he counts as an accessory; Sancho)
7321o9.jpg

2. Zorro: Either McCulley Pulp version, Fairbanks(bellow), or Disney's Guy Armando Catalano: (metal sword, dagger, whip and flint-lock black-powder pistol a must)
With Pulp era allies: Jose of the Cocopah/Chumash ( Native American) and the Pirate Bardoso (sorry Bernardo they were more significant than you)
(Starting with Zorro a full Fairbanks line)
FP6vxY_X0AE9snC

3. The Shadow pulp version, wide slouch fedora, scarf, large nose, twin revolvers (might be some out there, if so I missed it).
LD5X2LW.jpg

4. Ms. Fury (no not a repurposed Catwoman) the original Marla Drake with panther suit and cape.
75k394.jpg

732d5i.jpg

5. The Phantom (in Gray), they only made him purple for the sunday color pages, after Superman debuted and got popular.
Yet the original Phantom, the one that started it all, as Lee Falk saw him, was conceived as a gray clad character, all the original descriptions describe a gray suit, he was even called A Gray Ghost.
Accessory (articulated) gray-wolf "Devil".

purple_d01.gif
purple_d50.gif

purple_d26.gif
purple_d31.gif

76ufbm.gif

Similar style but in 1/6 figure form. (in fact I'll take an analogues Golden Age Batman too)
EfbnppZXYAMRssd

Last edited:
There's already a considerable list of figures I want made in 1/6, but my top 5 at the moment are:

1. Spider-Man (2002) deluxe two pack of Spider-Man and Peter Parker figures with interchangeable wrestling outfit and a surplus of accessories, this would be my ultimate figure for me.

2. Captain Marvel Vers Starforce Suit - need I say more? :lol

3. Prey (2022) Naru figure! I'd want her to come with her doggo, primary weapons and multiple head sculpts, one in her traditional paint, one without, and one with predator blood!

4. Comic-esque McFarlane Spider-Man, it would be the pinnacle comic figure to me!

5. Comic inspired John Romita Jr. Punisher

There's already a considerable list of figures I want made in 1/6, but my top 5 at the moment are:

1. Spider-Man (2002) deluxe two pack of Spider-Man and Peter Parker figures with interchangeable wrestling outfit and a surplus of accessories, this would be my ultimate figure for me.

I really like this idea. HT did it with Cap and Steve for WS and from memory did it at least once with Superman and Clark. I would love to see more like this.

Really? Please, tell us more lol.

3. Prey (2022) Naru figure! I'd want her to come with her doggo, primary weapons and multiple head sculpts, one in her traditional paint, one without, and one with predator blood!

Omg yes. While they are at it some Legion figures would be amazing.

4. Comic-esque McFarlane Spider-Man, it would be the pinnacle comic figure to me!

All great ideas Zurdo! All the different eras of artists like Ditko, Kirby, Byrne, Miller etc.

I just want someone to make (in 1/12 <Mafex?> or 1/6) a comic style Jim Lee Punisher figure from Punisher War Journal.

For Spidey, while I love McFarlane (my first comic ever was Amazing Spider-Man #314), I really want a Spider-Man from John Romita SR:
1670118822623.png

I really like this idea. HT did it with Cap and Steve for WS and from memory did it at least once with Superman and Clark. I would love to see more like this.

Yeah two-packs are rad! Like the recent Mando Boba Tython and ZS JL Knightmare Batman & Black Suit Supes!

Really? Please, tell us more lol.

:wink1: :rotfl:rotfl

Omg yes. While they are at it some Legion figures would be amazing.

Woooo!!!

All great ideas Zurdo! All the different eras of artists like Ditko, Kirby, Byrne, Miller etc.

Yessssss!!! We're clamoring for comic accurate 1/6 figures!!!

I just want someone to make (in 1/12 <Mafex?> or 1/6) a comic style Jim Lee Punisher figure from Punisher War Journal.

For Spidey, while I love McFarlane (my first comic ever was Amazing Spider-Man #314), I really want a Spider-Man from John Romita SR: View attachment 610976

These would be :thud::thud::thud:

I only have two characters on my want list, which have been on there for years.
I'm hoping for a third party company to pick these up, as it's right up the alley of companies like soosoo and SSR. Officially licensed figures are very unlikely at this point.

#1 Blade from the first movie
c318099146062033a1a61848bc1a6493--marvel-movies-horror-movies.jpg

3635.jpg

#2 Bane from Knightfall, as drawn by Jim Aparo
Dff2XT0W4AAtpZ3.jpg_large.jpg

EFQr37sUYAE3zQb.jpg

Still can't believe we don't have a GOTG Mantis. Last team member to be made, HT showed her and SS set up a notifications page - now gone. Hoping a third party jumps in (pevious attempts were too wonky for me) or HT finally does her for GOTG 3, but not holding my breath.

I only have two characters on my want list, which have been on there for years.
I'm hoping for a third party company to pick these up, as it's right up the alley of companies like soosoo and SSR. Officially licensed figures are very unlikely at this point.

#1 Blade from the first movie
View attachment 611069
View attachment 611070

#2 Bane from Knightfall, as drawn by Jim Aparo
View attachment 611071
View attachment 611072

A Blade from Blade 1 would be an instant hit! :panic:

It seems they've only made a Blade from Blade 2 - seriously?!? The first Blade film pretty much launched the current comic movie craze!!!

Yeah it's peculiar we haven't gotten more Blade figures. If we can't get any official, then perhaps a third party company such as SST can tackle them. And yeah, I think the first Blade is iconic!

8141dd60b71190dee2d092b212542365.gif

For reasons maybe to spite that ^ absurd comment - 1/6 figs dreamlist
Nevermind she's outright ignorant of Ripley, Sarah Conner, Laura Croft, Run Lola, Foxy Brown, Tank Girl, Taarna, Elektra, Res Evil, Underworld, Kill Bill, etc. ... going even further
Just gonna' leave Modesty here.
7fai92.gif

7f9vnf.jpg

(Irony of courser being how much Katnip borrows from her)

Further, now I really want at the top of my list two Leading Female Action Heroines who apparently also never existed: :lol
The Black Whip Lady Zorro (Linda Stirling) :
75f1b7.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

5aowkp.gif

That lasso and whip work rival Wonder Woman and Indiana Jones.

And Nyoka Gordon (Kay Aldridge) and Fang
(a bold, two-fisted archaeologist with a revolver , a hunting knife, in a unique dual holster, and loyal K-9 companion Fang!, (She well predates Jones and Croft)
759hl4.jpg

759hh0.jpg

75fdgk.gif

77uikb.gif

75fd83.gif

75fe9d.gif

Pretty much the analogues Movie Serials version of Indiana Jones & Zorro
75b91l.jpg

301344-FB-IMG-1592922473419.jpg

Last edited:
Aside from the many already posted, here are some that haven’t been listed:

John Phillip Law, Caroline Munroe & Tom Baker from The Golden Voyage of Sinbad: