Post your top 5 1/6 Figures that you want made

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Likely not on allot of lists here, would love to see a 1:6 El Topo figure.
6yp7ww.gif

73nnll.jpg

7fbffc57a6d4f7379772f291cb7424fd.jpg
73n91e.jpg

Count another for TV classics:

-Lone Ranger (Clayton Moore) and Tonto ( Jay Silverheels)
6xina0.gif

-Disney's Zorro (Guy Armando Catalano)
22xi7b.gif
I always wanted this as a kid and would make a fantastic new 1/6.
423306-47B87DAA-0CBF-417A-9737-FD5E227509D7.jpeg

View attachment 614773
Had Lone Ranger and Tonto as a kid (though never had the horses Silver and Scout)
Managed to lose everything as time went on; bandana, then the mask, then the guns, eventually the hat, and eventually a boot and a foot vanished. Though that's what happened when a toy was actually played with and taken everywhere.
Would love to see them redone at 1/6.

Always wanted a Zorro in the Marx/Gabriel scale, and thought adding a cape to turn Butch Cavendish (sans the vest) into a Zorro, but his face was just to mean.:lol
76nrlv.jpg

f5a3bb26356425345cf5b42d50defd63.gif
75jde8.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
My current top 5 wants, regardless of feasibility or practicality.

1. Dead Space 1 - Isaac, Level-3 suit
capsule_616x353.jpg

With the Remake on the horizon, my craving for this suit has skyrocketed. While my dream would be a proper Iron-Man-tiered figure of diecast parts, LED lights, tons of accessories, etc. Oh, the possibilities are so good.

2. Dark Souls - Oscar of Astora/Elite Knight set
DARK-SOULS-OSCAR-3.jpg

Elden Ring has been dominating the talk of the town the past year or so, and we got several Elden Ring figures from third-parties. At the end of the day, though, I can't help but think of the Elite Knight set from Dark Souls 1 as my favorite fantasy knight set of all time. It's just so good. That said, I would certainly not say no to the Demon's Souls Fluted Knight armor from the remake.

3. Soul Reaver - Raziel
soul-reaver-2-w2-e1413026386258.jpg

Gothic undead vampire wraith Raziel is such a huge part of my gaming life, and we're beyond overdue for a new Legacy of Kain game. Rumors of remakes or remasters abound, but my old NECA figure is in dire need of a proper upgrade. Cloth goods, light-up eyes, poseable wings, etc.

4. Metroid - Samus Aran
b1bc6299735e396f2af012abba49981c07f65771.png

Like Isaac, the dream of a die-cast, Iron Man-esque suit with interchangable parts and light-up features would be a dream come true. I'm shocked this hasn't happened. Of all her many, many designs, I'm partial to the Prime 2/3 Varia suit most, but a desperate Metroid fan will take what he can get.

5. Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Link
10-the-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-secrets-youve-probabl_p1mk.1200.jpg

My favorite game series of all time, and my favorite game, there's a surprising lack of Ocarina of Time Link merch out there. While Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, Skyward Sword, and Breath of the Wild have a lot of love with figma and Medicom, Ocarina of Time Link is a gap on my shelf. A proper OoT Link is near the top of my list. He earned a gold cartridge back in the day; he deserves a great 1/6 figure too.

Had him and Tonto as a kid (though never had the horses Silver and Scout)
Managed to lose everything as time went on; bandana, then the mask, then the guns, eventually the hat, and eventually a foot came off. Though that's what happened when a toy was actually played with and taken everywhere.
Would love to see them redone at 1/6.
Always wanted a Zorro in the Marx/Gabriel scale, and thought adding a cape to turn Butch Cavendish (sans the vest) into a Zorro, but his face was just to mean.:lol
75jd3v.gif
75jde8.gif
HT did a prototype for the 2013 film but after what went down with the actor I’m kinda glad they never made it.

HT did a prototype for the 2013 film but after what went down with the actor I’m kinda glad they never made it.
The fact that they released a Dep with a ridiculous bird on his head figure first, and no Ranger at all, speaks to part of what was wrong with the focus of the film to begin with.
What came out about Hammer after the fact was mostly irrelevant to the already (literally) dragged through the $%!# disaster that was that movie.
76fh19.gif

Though that last 5 min. train sequence when the Overture theme finally kicks in, was allot of fun. (even though it looked somewhat familiar...) :wink1:
75kpmn.gif
75kq2r.gif

75koiw.gif
75kq7w.gif

As figures I would want the classic Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels versions. to similarly invoke the Marx/Gabriel versions I had. .

Followed by Van Williams Green Hornet/Britt Reid and Bruce Lee as Kato. (again ignoring the horrible modern reboot)

-
Should these threads be merged? - 1/6 figs dreamlist
Also shouldn't they both be in the actual 1/6 Action Figures forum? - General Collectibles - Action Figures

Last edited:
There were apparently a couple of attempts at Maximus 'The Spaniard' I missed, and a proposed Big Chief Studios take - 1/6 - Big Chief Studios - Gladiator - The Spaniard Collector Figure - Which was lambasted, and apparently canceled for the likeness which wasn't that bad, suffered a pretty goofy first reveal pose, and apparently some dips were outraged they referenced him as "Spaniard" on the box and packaging. :google

Even though they spend half the movie referencing where he's from, and cheering him as such.

I'd love another go at the figure. (who would have also come with the "are you not entertained" tunic)
Further would have been great if they followed up with completing the main Trio adding;
Juba as the Numidian and
Hagan as the Germanian
all labeled as such on the box too, wearing their specific helmets from that battle :
3ff18e33050003af94936af821d7692d.gif
f67b668c981693d85d08b5aa016cd0a7.gif
75m51c.gif
75m0rg.gif

This trio for me, is somewhat analogues to the "Warriors Three" types; Fandral, Hogun, and Volstagg (wish Marvel had done them justice on film and we'de have figures of them too) .Or the "Three Hunters" Aragorn , Legolas, and Gimli. All which would look great together.
-

Should these threads be merged? - 1/6 figs dreamlist
Also shouldn't they both be in the actual 1/6 Action Figures forum? - General Collectibles - Action Figures

Last edited:
There were apparently a couple of goes at Maximus 'The Spaniard' I missed, and a proposed Big Chief Studios take which was somewhat over lambasted and apparently canceled - 1/6 - Big Chief Studios - Gladiator - The Spaniard Collector Figure - for the likeness which wasn't that bad) suffered a pretty goofy first reveal pose, and apparently some were outraged they referenced him as "Spaniard" on the box and packaging.
Even though they spend half the movie referencing where he's from, and cheering him as such.
I'd love another go at the figure.
Further if they followed up with completing the main Trio adding;
Juba as the Numidian and
Hagan as the Germanian, all labeled as such on the box too, wearing their specific helmets from that battle :
3ff18e33050003af94936af821d7692d.gif

f67b668c981693d85d08b5aa016cd0a7.gif

Thanks for the details on the Big Chief figure.
I do have a third party Maximus: HaoYu HY Toys 1/6 HY-HH18016 Gladiator Standard Version | NeoGeek Toys
The likeness is mediocre, but the sword and armour are made of metal.
I do hope someone eventually releases an official version.

Wanted this figure ever since I was about 7 years old and today I can say I have completed 95% of my ultimate grail figure. It’s the Tim Bradstreet design of the Punisher

Attachments

• 8A2ED4B4-8004-4E53-A0E9-E67917FD0B7E.png
    8A2ED4B4-8004-4E53-A0E9-E67917FD0B7E.png
    10.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 94A7456C-34E1-4697-ABE0-09A438CF64BF.png
    94A7456C-34E1-4697-ABE0-09A438CF64BF.png
    9.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 5355EBDC-AA4C-4393-AA4D-91FD8E0F88EF.png
    5355EBDC-AA4C-4393-AA4D-91FD8E0F88EF.png
    8.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 29B76AD9-4ADA-45EA-B342-81FBDE4DCD75.png
    29B76AD9-4ADA-45EA-B342-81FBDE4DCD75.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
1. Columbo
2. Billy Dee Williams “Two-Face” from the Batman 89 comic
3. Peter Falk as Grampa from “The Princess Bride”
4. Take that Peter Falk “Grampa” head and put it on a Columbo body to make an alt-universe Peter Falk as Commissioner Gordon.

5. Seriously, just somebody make a COLUMBO already.

Terrific thread and equally excellent choices. For me, I'd absolutely love to have Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell represented on my shelves. Same goes for the original Terminator: Yul Brynners Gunslinger from the 1973 movie Westworld. Yul has such a characterful face and the thought of having him peering back at me with that silver eyed stare in 1/6 is mighty appealing. Would make for an excellent figure. Next would be Peter Michael Falk's Columbo for reasons already stated and Tricia Helfer's Number Six for reasons of extreme hotness! Finally, I'd think James Caan as Jonathan E would make for a really striking figure in 1/6.

BeFunky-collage.jpg

Ask me tomorrow and I'd likely have 5 different choices. Here's hoping we get at least some of the figures suggested in this thread.

7kn7zu.jpg

Pretty mundane, but I'de consider Shawshank Redemption figures of Andy & Red.

Edit: The Shawshank Redemption 12 " inch figures.
21e85d40ec7731cbc2026f93403a3e56.webp

Not in any order.

1. Bettie Page
383250-1651258026538.jpeg

View attachment 574722

2. Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman.
383251-1651258088375.png

View attachment 574723

#3 through #5 are random selections based on collecting preference.

NOTE: I personally met #3 years ago in person at a convention. She was charming and graceful. I managed get a couple of personalized autographs from her. Sadly, she passed away in 2017.

3. Janet Lupo | November 1975 Playboy Playmate

View attachment 574724

5. Pam Grier | Sheba Baby (1975)
383254-1651258834967.jpeg

View attachment 574726

If emphasizing vintage pin-ups^, the trio featured in the film are pretty iconic

7krvm2.jpg

7kn8kx.jpg

Last edited:
Curious how little overlap there is - perhaps why most of these don't exist. Continuing in that vein...

1) Maika Halfwolf (from Monstress comic series)

2) River Tam (Firefly/Serenity)

1700250954456.png

Next would be Peter Michael Falk's Columbo for reasons already stated
87mcka.jpg

Ask me tomorrow and I'd likely have 5 different choices. Here's hoping we get at least some of the figures suggested in this thread.
1. Columbo
3. Peter Falk as Grampa from “The Princess Bride”
4. Take that Peter Falk “Grampa” head and put it on a Columbo body to make an alt-universe Peter Falk as Commissioner Gordon.

5. Seriously, just somebody make a COLUMBO already.

Absolutely need Peter Falk, yet as Columbo, or Grandpa? How to choose?
columbo.gif

tumblr_ojhiz8ipka1qmob6ro1_500.gif

3. Peter Falk as Grampa from “The Princess Bride"
87jhyv.gif

Someone does need to continue the Princess Bride line, and yes it needs to include Grandpa with a copy of the book.

8bd8c36f479bd19decc05abb0c9e3713.jpg

87jgcy.jpg
87radb.gif

Shouldn't these threads be merged? - 1/6 figs dreamlist
Also shouldn't they both be moved to the 1/6 Action Figures forum? - General Collectibles - Action Figures

Last edited:
I'm not collecting statues right now, but the one that would make me go for it would be the Clock King from Batman: the Animated Series.

At some point I'd love to type up all my thoughts on Temple Fugate as a character. His personality, interests, and backstory result in such a realistic, and totally relatable Batman villain.

Easily my favourite character in the show.

Back