Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

SOU7567

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Yes, the studio scales are getting harder and harder to find and see in the wild. I appreciate the nice comments. Thank you! I’m a sucker for licensed items so MYC is questionable despite the quality. But may have to suffice.

Same, exact way honestly, the MYC Tie will be my first unlicensed collectible in my collection.

Like others have said, I just don't see any other company making products like that. Especially with them thinking of doing non OT ships as well.

Chalback

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
Got in my RS Tie helmet, Looks awesome. Just waiting on a new CoA they sent me a scout coa.
IMG_3064.jpg

jkno

Stormtrooper
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
Very nice.

You should consider taking off that set screw and rotate the flash hider 90* as it is on the film prop :hi5:
I know about the screw, but for now will stay as it, until other parts are received and do an overall modification. :duff The Merr Sonn is a rough blaster, thus decided will not worth getting a MGC to use for its base instead of the Denix, but didn't want a resin version either.

Chubs&Doggers

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I know about the screw, but for now will stay as it, until other parts are received and do an overall modification. :duff The Merr Sonn is a rough blaster, thus decided will not worth getting a MGC to use for its base instead of the Denix, but didn't want a resin version either.
It’s a nice replica and a denix is a perfect base. Not to many real world parts to be easily found for this build so ur golden (y)