Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Help Support Collector Freaks:

MyenShi

Droid Engineer
CF Supporter
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Reaction score
WTF WHO DOES THIS WHO ACTUALLY WEARS THESE THINGS PEOPLE WALK AROUND AT CONS ALL! DAY! WEARING THESE THINGS, HOW THE HELL DO THEY EVEN SEE?! WHAT IS THIS WHO THOUGHT UP THIS HORROR

Having some experience with trooping, the difficulty hearing can be worse than the loss of peripheral vision. If you’re lucky you have someone to be your handler.

A helmet made for trooping will be more comfortable than a Black Series one. A little more room inside and fans can be installed for ventilation which helps with the claustrophobia. You also take it off often and pop it back on for photos.

But most anyone that’s trooped will probably say the worst part is how difficult or impossible it is to sit down. :lol

No idea how anyone in-universe handles it. It’s a miracle anyone hits anything they’re aiming at.

P1X4R

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Reaction score
ha, finally!

Your The Mandalorian Helmet (Season 2) item will be arriving into our warehouse in a few days. Your final payment is scheduled for 01/17/2022. We expect the piece to ship within the next 10 business days. Please review your shipping information and make any changes through your online account by 01/16/2022.

1642220614914.png

The Green Goblin

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I just deboxed my Hasbro Fett helmet after making it wait for over a year, i decided i wanted to put it on the bottom shelf of my Detolf-style cabinet.

Then I popped it on my head, because of course.

*instant and severe claustrophobia*

WTF WHO DOES THIS WHO ACTUALLY WEARS THESE THINGS PEOPLE WALK AROUND AT CONS ALL! DAY! WEARING THESE THINGS, HOW THE HELL DO THEY EVEN SEE?! WHAT IS THIS WHO THOUGHT UP THIS HORROR

....after some adjustment of the inner harness I can see out of it better, but got to say i think i will leave all this to the pros. And i will enjoy looking at mine from far, far away. Lol

I must have a deep head because that Fett helmet barely fits. The harness, or whatever is back there, digs into the back of my head and my nose crushes up against the visor. I think I'd be better off in a Garindan mask.

Try popping the inner harness out of it's pins. Pulling alone should do it, and shouldn't damage the helmet. I did and the fit is much better, than it was stock.

You could always just pop the harness back in if it doesn't work out.