Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Rusty will confirm but it’s about 4-5 months if I remember correctly.
If you don’t mind me asking, how long did it take to get? Considering adding one to the collection.
I think they do them in batches. I generally had contact with Bookface, & the communication was excellent. He always kept me up to date with the progress.
For my Vader it took a little longer, but that’s because they took a well deserved break. So, for me, I’d say 7 or 8 months. No money was asked for until the helmet was close to completed. Worked out perfect for me though, as I was about start house shopping. I’ve since got my new house & moved :blissy In any event, I wasn’t in a hurry.
Once I got the email letting me know they were starting up again.... it might’ve been 3 months? I lusted after this helmet for at least 6 years. I think I originally fell in love with the Darth Ugly. But once Quasimodo showed up, I was completely smitten! & now, I love having this piece in my collection.

I think I waited less because back to 2017-2018 when I ordered mine, there wasn’t a FB page and to reach Bookface you needed to be member of the RPF forum with a minimum of 50 posts if I remember correctly.
So there was less demand than today IMO.

You still need to have certain post count on the RPF. I’m not on Facebook, so I don’t know their requirements there. Basically, they need a good amount of knowledge of who you are, because they’re trying to weed out recasters.

I would have loved add a C3PO head in my collection.

Someone knows a good address or prop maker that makes it at reasonable price?
Thanks a lot!
;)

A57AB03B-3715-4BCD-AE46-7255505F6890.jpeg

So what is the difference between the EFX and PS melted Vader?
Price is the biggest difference
EFX overall paint looks more ashy/overall color is lighter than the prop shop version
There are more little details added to EFX, more accent paint colors and more burnt electronic remains on outside of helmet.
EFX added quite a bit of detail on the interior compared to Prop Shop that has no inside detail. inside being as you look into the helmet via the eye holes.
There look about exactly the same at 10 feet. The closer you get more detail is apparent on the EFX. There are little additions that prop shop left out, or don’t exist in the actual screen used prop.
Can’t say i like one or the other more, both are very impressive to replicas stare at.

Nice display of the helmets, Darth Fok!

I've got them as well and love them. I hope they continue with additional pilot helmets. I thought "Gold Leader" was being released soon but I haven't heard a peep from them since the fire. I hope they can still release the signed series.

Nice display of the helmets, Darth Fok!

I've got them as well and love them. I hope they continue with additional pilot helmets. I thought "Gold Leader" was being released soon but I haven't heard a peep from them since the fire. I hope they can still release the signed series.
Thanks. I ordered these just recently. It states they’re sold out on the site but I contacted them to order. The signatures were longer available of course.

Back