Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Darth Fok your Vader helmet collection is most impressive. I’ve been lusting after the Quasimodo ESB helmet for over 6 years. It’s been a long dream to one day add it to my collection.
I’m thrilled to say, finally, that mine should be shipping to me in early July!

& @jkno , your prop collection has always been an inspiration.

A few of my favorites from RS.

31237C87-1942-423A-9EA0-1D36EBCD7352.jpeg
70F5A0A4-BF00-4D73-B009-979BB0969328.jpeg
BAB46CF2-1799-440E-A22B-A15E9566C5C6.jpeg

@Darth Fok your Vader helmet collection is most impressive. I’ve been lusting after the Quasimodo ESB helmet for over 6 years. It’s been a long dream to one day add it to my collection.
I’m thrilled to say, finally, that mine should be shipping to me in early July!

& @jkno , your prop collection has always been an inspiration.

Thanks, yeah the Quasi helmet is fantastic and it really captures how it looks on screen.

Bit late posting this, but after 3 years I finally started on my Chefs Creations Biker Scout helmet kit. Still haven't finished it, need to glue the visor in properly and add tape and velcro, liner and strap, but it'll do for now. I also lost the decals for the face plate so ended up trying to paint them, it's a little messy but it'll do for now.

Attachments

• 20210602_224245.jpg
    20210602_224245.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 34
Bit late posting this, but after 3 years I finally started on my Chefs Creations Biker Scout helmet kit. Still haven't finished it, need to glue the visor in properly and add tape and velcro, liner and strap, but it'll do for now. I also lost the decals for the face plate so ended up trying to paint them, it's a little messy but it'll do for now.
Looks great to me!

Back