Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only lightsaber hilt in my collection, a real Graflex conversion with genuine Exactra bubble

Graflex-Luke-Skywalker-Lightsaber-29.jpg

A6D34C07-884C-43E8-BC77-7721CAA2F042.jpeg
My Black Series Vader arrived. The plan now is to add an adapter that will allow the dome to be suspended on display above the mask and lit similar to what HT did with their 1/4 scale Vader helmet stand.

Excellent work Coco!
I'm looking forward to your update! I've been planning to work on my BS 3 piece Vader set up as well. About time too... I've had it boxed up since December!:p

"Brave, but foolish!"

Last edited:
Very cool, F&F! That’s what I’m shooting for minus the lower portion being detached. I’ll be leaving that together and just separating the mask and dome.

The only lightsaber hilt in my collection, a real Graflex conversion with genuine Exactra bubble
Thanks to sabersforever! Top notch work!
Beautiful sabers! The presentations are very special! I'm finding this sub forum can be a dangerously expensive place to browse.

A buddy of mine 3D printed a stand and added lighting to his. Looks pretty cool.
This is awesome... thank you for sharing!

Last edited:
JKNO: great saber and display! Love the Graflex, my favourite lightsaber, even if i got a little preference for the ESB configuration.

FLYANDFIGHT and IREZUMI: amazing display!

JKNO: great saber and display! Love the Graflex, my favourite lightsaber, even if i got a little preference for the ESB configuration.

FLYANDFIGHT and IREZUMI: amazing display!

Thanks. It is the only non-Imperial item in my collection together with a couple Gentle Giant slave Leia statues and Koto Droids set.

Got both my efx-buckets displayed with their hot toys counterparts.
Looks very nice. I have a similar set up with the same helmets (though I have the ANOVOS with the Durasteel Mando; EFX is still in the box).

Great choice of photograph for the Bulloch auto as well.

Always happy to see these high end pieces posted as they’re some of my favorites as well.

Still dinking around with the lighting but I finished the stand yesterday. I made it so the adapter that supports the dome can easily be removed and the lid put back on so it can be displayed like that.

So far I have a remote controlled puck above the face, installed on the dome support, but it’s not too bright when it’s red. Switch it to white light and it works great though.
A9E0ADA0-A088-4253-B61A-853FC247E628.jpeg

My newest addition prop replica efx Boba Fett helmet.
Got both my efx-buckets displayed with their hot toys counterparts.
Really like the way you're both displaying these along with the helmet, figure, and art work. Looks stellar! Nice to have the cab width to make it happen.

Still dinking around with the lighting but I finished the stand yesterday. I made it so the adapter that supports the dome can easily be removed and the lid put back on so it can be displayed like that.

So far I have a remote controlled puck above the face, installed on the dome support, but it’s not too bright when it’s red. Switch it to white light and it works great though.
View attachment 528732
Very cool!

Back