Post pics of your action figures inspired by the 1980's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shells075

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I am really into everything 80's. Music, fashion & especially movies.
Here is a selection of my 80's inspired action figures.
I am very much looking forward to seeing everyone else's 80's inspired figures.
Also looking forward to getting my hands on the Hot Toys Doc & Premier Toys Marauder figure.

nY39fRy.jpg

jrnPY7a.jpg

eZFV7vf.jpg

1s3bpVU.jpg

Awesome collection and thread idea Shells. Yeah the ‘80s inspire my collecting. I have or have had several figures that you have shown here! I will post my contribution shortly…

2 icons of the '80s
Nice, I got the Dan Chung Running man fig to. I heard Dan passed away, which sucks plenty. I have been trying to make up my mind about whether or not to get the new Rambo figs. I got some of the old HT Rambo figs but they kind of look dated now. :exactly:

I will post more of my figs soon.

I have been trying to make up my mind about whether or not to get the new Rambo figs. I got some of the old HT Rambo figs but they kind of look dated now.

Grab the Threezero ones while you still can, before prices go through the roof. HT is unlikely to release V2's of any Rambo figures, seeing as Stallone himself is in the market now.

The difference could not be any greater.

rambo.jpg

Grab the Threezero ones while you still can, before prices go through the roof. HT is unlikely to release V2's of any Rambo figures, seeing as Stallone himself is in the market now.

The difference could not be any greater.

rambo.jpg
Yes, I have the HT fig on the right. I was thinking about just picking up the Threezero sculpt.

Shells those Platoon figures still hold up. I remember that setting them up took about an hour each- back in the day when you had to kit out the figures yourself…

Shells those Platoon figures still hold up. I remember that setting them up took about an hour each- back in the day when you had to kit out the figures yourself…
Yeah, funny you should say that, when I got them from my display, I had a good look at them and said to myself, these Platoon figs were really well done for such old HT figs.
Xsok8s3.jpg

Y82jlxQ.jpg

I really need a T1 Sarah Connor and her funky 1980's scooter.
2xkkILO.jpg

:exactly:
6yj0lz.gif

LOL I remember Honda campaign shelled out for celebrity pop-stars to push that 80s Scooter.

If they'd instead gotten Schwarzenegger to ride it for one second, they would have sold out the factory. :lol

You must get to buying dis scootah now!

Last edited:
That red bike....???
Thx

Others - Maverick's Ninja.

Or this classic (poor Ed Harris( if you didn't know about this movie, you're welcome, now you do:p

Speaking of 80s Movie Action heroes and bikes, you all gonna just pretend like this didn't happen...?

:lol

Last edited:
Back