Pop Toys 1/6 - EX052 Best Pilot ('Top Gun' Tom Cruise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
p1.jpg
p2.jpg
p3.jpg
p4.jpg
p5.jpg
p6.jpg
p7.jpg
p8.jpg
p9.jpg
p10.jpg
p11.jpg
p12.jpg
p13.jpg
p14.jpg
p15.jpg

POPTOYS EX052 Air Battle Best Pilot Action figure

EX052-A List:

Head*1
Body*1
Ordinary hands*1 pair
Holding posture hands*1 pair
Leather flight jacket * 1 (leather)
Short sleeved white T-shirt * 1
Jeans * 1
Belt * 1
Leather boots * 1 pair
Badge sticker * 17
Sunglasses with metal frame*1
Figure stand*1

EX052-B List:
Head*1
Body*1
Ordinary hands*1 pair
Holding posture hands*1 pair
Army cap*1
Uniform*1
Shirt*1
Sponge suit*1
Trousers*1 pair
Belt*1
White leather shoes*1 pair
Sunglasses with metal frame*1
Qualification badge
Badge*1
Figure stand*1

It also says "2012" in the bottom lefthand corner.

Pop's done that for the last few figures.

It's also funny that they put a copyright on figures like this.

EDIT:

Up until EX043 they were putting 2021, then from EX044 instead of changing it to 2022 they put 2012. And it stuck.

I've yet to see a really good TC sculpt. If he was in the flight suit, the mask and helmet would have covered it up.

I may get the leather jacket version, as I have a great looking young "Maverick" head sculpt from Jin Toy.

The stock head sculpt definitely looks like it is in a smaller scale, for some reason.

Headsculpt is definitely a let down but the rest looks pretty nice especially with the jacket being real leather.

Wish someone would make a full flight gear with helmet look.

Headsculpt is definitely a let down but the rest looks pretty nice especially with the jacket being real leather.

Wish someone would make a full flight gear with helmet look.

Yeah, I'm surprised there has not been a full flight gear figure made recently.

Might get these figures but the sculpt is lacking - probably will pose with the sunglasses.

Damn. There's always the 1/12 version or hope that someone will do a 1/6 version justice :(

Has this gone up for PO?

Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Saw something similar on KGHobby for the white Navy uniform but the sculpt looks more like Liam Neeson.

Is that set with the Liam Neeson sculpt still available anywhere? I couldn’t find it on KGHobby.

Is that set with the Liam Neeson sculpt still available anywhere? I couldn’t find it on KGHobby.

It does not show up if you search directly at KGHobby, probably because it has long been sold out.

But if you search via google ("kghobby top gun navy"), the first result will direct you to the listing.

I believe this figure was released 10-years ago (in 2013), per the Toyhaven's August 1, 2013 blog entry, based on the Battleship movie - the only thing I remember from the film are Rihanna and Brooklyn Decker. :lol

Back