Pirates of the Caribbean Movie Franchise Merchandise Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad at all for 1/12 figure. I just wish they'd go back to the original instead of all these great looking figures from the new movie(s)

Yeah, Curse of the Black Pearl is still where it's at for me, and after that DMC. I don't want or care to have representations of characters from the later films.

This scale isn't my thing, but if they gave me a COTBP line of Jack, Elizabeth, Will, Norrington and Barbossa, I would be in.

Well, it appears the Diamond Select Jack Sparrow is going to see the light of day after all, as an SDCC Exclusive this year.

The-Crow-and-Jack-Sparrow-Deluxe-Action-Figures.jpg

Eager to see where it may go up for order and hope to get it, wanted it badly back when it was originally put up for order and cancelled.

https://news.toyark.com/2020/07/22/...-reveals-the-crow-marvel-disney-395757#images

Wonder if they’ll include the Pearl rudder diorama we previously saw, hope so, would make it that much more exciting.

4F5B55E8-E084-4B58-8BCB-C33E746943EB.jpeg

F7285C29-81B9-415A-8351-BC94AAECE53A.jpeg

69F1E65B-9A71-4AFA-812A-61152DA43BFB.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm ecstatic. I think we first saw this figure hinted before I got my DX15, so part of me is like, is this totally needed now, but I really wanted it, had it on order, BBTS had to cancel because Diamond canceled it, so now is another shot. I put my order in.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/130990

Even without the wheel, I'll take it, but would be even greater to have the wheel.

Would have been more excited if they released the Salazar that they teased but never revealed.

Last edited:
Re: Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Thread

Is the real toy very different from the photo? Who has already bought write your opinion.:хлопок

I want a Will Turner figurine. I think he is cooler than Jack Sparrow and made much more realistic.

I always liked Turner. I wasn't collecting HT at the time when those figures hit. I still look for it occasionally to see if I can get a good deal on one. No way he's worth the $4-500 ppl ask for him especially since he'll need a body upgrade and repaint at the very least. Probably some flexible boots now too.

I recently received the Beast Kingdom Jack Sparrow from BigBadToystore and I am completely blown away by how good it is! A few quick pics
637756ae0284760066889225d37fbb01.jpg

990750e48c1abf6223e8a3cc7335c7d9.jpg

a07a71b5d750132bf25974ec4b3b96c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really want this figure, especially since it might be the last Depp figure we get (for quite some time anyway).

I had completely forgotten I had preordered him and I was so close to canceling. I?m so glad I didn?t, it?s really incredible. He even has the old PERS system that Hot Toys uses, that allow you to move his eyes around.

Just today they announced they?re making a Davy Jones to go with him. I?m all in for this line!
ee767126b1d3f9bd5aec3b2bfdbbbada.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back