Photos of your Disney Merchandise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno where else to post these. I went through a portion of my room that I haven't seen in years and stumbled across toys I never knew I had. It's quite shocking actually. These must have been given to me as gifts but... for me to not even remember them is maddening.

First up, these eggs.
IMG_0217.jpg

In each one is a little match book. But you open it up and reveals a tiny little scene from the movie!
IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

I think I'm missing one or two of them. But those blew my mind. Another item I found totally randomly was a retro Tin Car...

IMG_0223.jpg

Can't believe these have been in my room for YEARS and I didn't even know it.

Oh I had a Lady and the Tramp picture disc soundtrack. I wonder if I still have it.

I dunno where else to post these. I went through a portion of my room that I haven't seen in years and stumbled across toys I never knew I had. It's quite shocking actually. These must have been given to me as gifts but... for me to not even remember them is maddening.

First up, these eggs.
IMG_0217.jpg

In each one is a little match book. But you open it up and reveals a tiny little scene from the movie!
IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

These are so neat!

I'm missing quite a few since I only buy them a few at a time when I can (esp. since shipping it in from Japan is expensive and most of the figures avg. at $15 to $20 a piece). The ones that I'm really looking for at the moment are Prince Charming, Prince Eric, Mrs. Potts set, Scar, and all of the Alice in Wonderland ones.

I spent a long time completing the Dwarf set and was finally able to do it last year. I think Dopey is almost impossible to find. I had to buy a bulk set of figures in order to get him. Its now become a goal to get the entire collection.

Rick
Hi i got Eric recently from ebay. Also Mrs Potts and Chip but only after emailing several sellers one came out with it. I'm only missing Dopey (of course) and Prince Charming. Anyone would like to sell ( i'll pay well) or trade a have a few xtra princesses and Fairy Godmother to trade.

Hey Rick,

I may have the Prince Charming Tomy figure....
Hi Forestlite. If Rick doesn't want your Prince Charming i'll be happy to get it from you. If anyone wants to sell or trade Magical Collection figures specially DOPEY please, please let me know. I'm collecting most of them but from the classic movies i'm only missing the aforemention two. I have a paypal address. Thanks and keep collecting and showing pics. I'll do mine very soon. I have quite a few already in figurecollection byariel in my space if anyone wants to check them out. I have over 1200 of all kinds, as long as they are cool. Ariel Lagunas.

Yeah, people forget Roger Rabbit was Disney since they used the Touchstone logo... like they did originally with Nightmare Before Christmas. I think at that time Disney was super protective of their name. Any matrerial that had questionable content for kids was slapped with the Touchstone label.

Of course, things have changed what with Disney putting their name on the PG-13 Pirates of the Caribbean movies. And isn't Tron Legacy going to be PG-13 as well?

Just saw the latest TV spot for Tron Legacy. I'm wrong... the film got a PG rating.

Yeah, people forget Roger Rabbit was Disney since they used the Touchstone logo... like they did originally with Nightmare Before Christmas. I think at that time Disney was super protective of their name. Any matrerial that had questionable content for kids was slapped with the Touchstone label.

We also have to consider that this movie had to get the good graces of Warner Bros and other studio cartoon characters to appear in this film. Aside from the adult subject matter, I don't think the other studios felt comfortable if this was a "walt disney studios" picture.

Yah I have a bunch of those! I wish they made them more interactive... allowing us to remove the figures and swap them out. If they were to scale with G.I.Joe, oh man... game over. I'd be in total debt.

My favorite is the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride Car. I would buy a quite a few more if the secondary market prices were lower.

Also got Winnie the Pooh, Star Tours.
I wouldn't part with them.
They are expensive on the secondary market?

Back