Per LEGO, Disney is dropping the name "Slave 1".

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I'm not joking. ROTS is easily on par with ANH & ESB.

The ST is so bad that I don't think anything could be worse. Mary Sue Rey smh...
Fair enough, everyone has an opinion I guess. I enjoy watching ep 7 but 8 was all kinds of awful to me, and abrams did his best to rescue it in 9

Although rots is better than phantom, I think I prefer ep 1 out of the prequels, but then it's been a while since I watched them last

And we'll have to agree to disagree about the OT lol

ROTS improved for me on last viewing but it still only swapped places with AOTC in my rankings.

ESB
ANH
ROTJ
TPM
ROTS
AOTC

The ST remain totally non-canon as far as I'm concerned. If I were to rank them...pfff...order released maybe - TFA, TLJ, TROS. I cared less and less as the OT big three were killed off. Some guys here never even saw TROS, well done to them. Kinda wish I'd just skipped it.

Glad I picked up the Hasbro re-release vehicle recently. I am not surprised. In this day and age, a name of anything 'Slave' is gonna get labeled problematic.

My baby sister was in town and she's 30, I said the 'B' word in front of here and she pulled me aside to tell me that saying B!tch was offensive......I guess i am becoming a relic from another time.

Glad I picked up the Hasbro re-release vehicle recently. I am not surprised. In this day and age, a name of anything 'Slave' is gonna get labeled problematic.

My baby sister was in town and she's 30, I said the 'B' word in front of here and she pulled me aside to tell me that saying B!tch was offensive......I guess i am becoming a relic from another time.
Should have told her she was one for pulling you aside. :lol I am usually on the naive side about being disrespectful and dropped an F bomb during a football game with my friend's pastor in the room. Well it isn't church and I really want my team to win, pal. :lecture

ROTS improved for me on last viewing but it still only swapped places with AOTC in my rankings.

ESB
ANH
ROTJ
TPM
ROTS
AOTC

The ST remain totally non-canon as far as I'm concerned. If I were to rank them...pfff...order released maybe - TFA, TLJ, TROS. I cared less and less as the OT big three were killed off. Some guys here never even saw TROS, well done to them. Kinda wish I'd just skipped it.
That's basically my ranking too, although AOTC has never been anything but last for me. Possibly add rogue one in there after ROTJ.

Ep 7 would be in the mix with the prequels but ep 8 is my least favourite out of all of them

ESB
ANH
ROTJ
TPM
ROTS
AOTC

Same here, and I also wish I skipped that last installment. Especially since my experience of viewing it was so comical in retrospect : more than a dozen persons intoxicated by poisonned pizza served at the restaurant attached to the movie theatre they just went to have dinner to before the film (it was a late showing). They all copiously threw up then left one after the other in the middle of the movie, behind me the floor was drenched with vomit and the smell became almost impossible to bear, just as Rey was fighting her grandad during that absolutely grotesque grand finale. I’m laughing now because that public food poisoning incident was really fitting the general quality of the movie, as if it was so bad that it literally made people puke. Well now that I think of it though…

Last edited:
My thoughts as someone who was a kid in the 80s and saw the midnight premier of TPM:
ESB
ANH
ROTJ ROTS

TFA
AOTC TPM

TROS
TLJ

No denying it now, Disney wants to distance themselves from Slave I, I don’t see the Razor Crest here being called Din Djarin’s Star Ship.

7781396F-39A5-4042-8E85-1B3AD2FE6265.jpeg

TROS above TLJ is being generous. Both of them should just be thrown into a black hole and never spoken of again.
I agree, however TLJ destroyed Luke Skywalker and that to me is unforgivable.
The whole ST paralleling the OT was lazy and it would have been much more interesting to see where the new republic is 30 years later. As much as I disliked the execution of the PT, the setting and plot was visionary.

I agree, however TLJ destroyed Luke Skywalker and that to me is unforgivable.
The whole ST paralleling the OT was lazy and it would have been much more interesting to see where the new republic is 30 years later. As much as I disliked the execution of the PT, the setting and plot was visionary.
They had books that covered that. Apparently not good enough to adapt. Not like Marvel comics adapts anything from the comics...oh they do and make billions. With SW you can be lazy and keep raking in money. Imagine if the material was good like Mando?

They had books that covered that. Apparently not good enough to adapt. Not like Marvel comics adapts anything from the comics...oh they do and make billions. With SW you can be lazy and keep raking in money. Imagine if the material was good like Mando?
I just can't believe we never got a reunion scene with the OT characters - talk about not giving fans what they want, probably because it isn't a "mystery box".

I just can't believe we never got a reunion scene with the OT characters - talk about not giving fans what they want, probably because it isn't a "mystery box".
It is like KK, JJ and RJ hated them. They didn't service any of them properly. Feels like bizarro world.

Back