Per LEGO, Disney is dropping the name "Slave 1".

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Capture.JPG

Wish I could take over Lucasfilm. I would declare that Han shot first, Special Editions, Prequels and Sequel Trilogies would be non-canon. KK, Rian and Abrams would be hunted like Van Damme in Hard Target by the 501st. All Jar Jar and Sequel merchandise would be ordered to be burned. That would just be my first day.

Wish I could take over Disney. I would declare that Matticus is fired. Prequels are canon. That would just be my first minute.

What???!!! The prequels are the best part of the Star Wars saga.
I assume you're joking, but there are people who really think this. I can see people who grew up with them preferring them to the sequels, which many regard as weak. I wonder if they'll do another trilogy which is so woke that the sequels will then become more popular in comparison?

I assume you're joking, but there are people who really think this. I can see people who grew up with them preferring them to the sequels, which many regard as weak. I wonder if they'll do another trilogy which is so woke that the sequels will then become more popular in comparison?
The prequel era is way more interesting than both the OT and ST imo.

Nostalgia plays a massive part. OT all day for me in terms of favourite films, but objectively speaking, the PT has the more interesting story, Senate politics included.

Nostalgia plays a massive part. OT all day for me in terms of favourite films, but objectively speaking, the PT has the more interesting story, Senate politics included.
Plus the PT era has only further been enhanced by The Clone Wars.

There is a lot more bad than good in the PT. One clear part in my mind is that Clone Wars should have been EP2. Don't need kiddie Anakin for a whole movie.

Should have gone...AOTC as Ep1, a bit of CW mixed with the first half of ROTS as Ep2, then Ep3 would be the second half of ROTS. My main issue with ROTS is that Anakin's turn to the dark side is too sudden.

I fully agree as my tastes evolve ROTS more and more plays better than ANH and ESB.
Dammit! The price of bacon is gonna go up now that they'll have to shoot pigs down from the sky.

"They fly now!?"

"They fly now."

Oh well, I'll try to take comfort in knowing that Hitler and Mao are probably dealing with frostbite now, though.

No I'm not joking. ROTS is easily on par with ANH & ESB.

The ST is so bad that I don't think anything could be worse. Mary Sue Rey smh...

Back