Penguin Toys / Limit Studio: The Joker (The Killing Joke) Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats! for the most part, looks to have turned out pretty much like the proto. The tie, however, looks like it needs some futzing to drape properly.
Thanks man. I'm loving it. And you're right, I need to futz with the tie which I'll do today. I just unboxed it today and needed to take a break from lifting this heavy thing since my back started to feel a bit sore(I had back surgery a few months ago😅). I also need to dig up my CGC The killing joke slab from storage to display with this statue.

Thanks man. I'm loving it. And you're right, I need to futz with the tie which I'll do today. I just unboxed it today and needed to take a break from lifting this heavy thing since my back started to feel a bit sore(I had back surgery a few months ago😅). I also need to dig up my CGC The killing joke slab from storage to display with this statue.
Oh man I can only imagine given the weight of this thing! Wasn’t criticizing btw. I figured it was a right out of the box pics. Just one of those things I noticed. Had no idea you were such a Joker fan. I couldn’t remember if you had the JND or not. That’s a really great set up you have there :duff love the way you have that graded comic framed. Is that a custom frame/matte job? I’ve wanted to get some of my sideshow art prints matted and framed with some extra depth like you have with that comic but figured it would cost more than I want to spend just yet :LOL:

Oh man I can only imagine given the weight of this thing! Wasn’t criticizing btw. I figured it was a right out of the box pics. Just one of those things I noticed. Had no idea you were such a Joker fan. I couldn’t remember if you had the JND or not. That’s a really great set up you have there :duff love the way you have that graded comic framed. Is that a custom frame/matte job? I’ve wanted to get some of my sideshow art prints matted and framed with some extra depth like you have with that comic but figured it would cost more than I want to spend just yet :LOL:
I'm a huge DC fan. Superman, Joker and Batman are my favorite DC Characters😀. So far that Heath Ledger Joker is my only JND statue but I PO'd the JND CR Superman statue which I know you have the dual version on order also👍. I just remembered I need to order another display pedestal and glass display case for the CR Superman. As for the CGC slabs, I did have a custom matted frame made for them.
20211126_175023.jpg

I'll more than likely get a matted frame for my killing joke slab as well. The custom matted frames are a bit pricey but they're definitely worth it.

I'm a huge DC fan. Superman, Joker and Batman are my favorite DC Characters😀. So far that Heath Ledger Joker is my only JND statue but I PO'd the JND CR Superman statue which I know you have the dual version on order also👍. I just remembered I need to order another display pedestal and glass display case for the CR Superman. As for the CGC slabs, I did have a custom matted frame made for them. View attachment 657726
I'll more than likely get a matted frame for my killing joke slab as well. The custom matted frames are a bit pricey but they're definitely worth it.
That's a really nice looking display

I'm a huge DC fan. Superman, Joker and Batman are my favorite DC Characters😀. So far that Heath Ledger Joker is my only JND statue but I PO'd the JND CR Superman statue which I know you have the dual version on order also👍. I just remembered I need to order another display pedestal and glass display case for the CR Superman. As for the CGC slabs, I did have a custom matted frame made for them. View attachment 657726
That's so cool and looks so elegant and clean in terms of display especially with each cover being black and white. I have something similar in mind for framing and matting these art cards from the Nolan TDK trilogy. I don't have any comics worthy of display like that though. I have a couple variants that go for decent money, but nothing graded as of yet.

Not to get too far off topic but I really enjoyed three jokers, the art was great and the story really complemented the killing joke and stories that have gone before, trying to tie them all together in a coherent way. I don't know how they could have done it better

Not to get too far off topic but I really enjoyed three jokers, the art was great and the story really complemented the killing joke and stories that have gone before, trying to tie them all together in a coherent way. I don't know how they could have done it better

I agree. Three Jokers is right up there with The Killing Joke when it comes to my all time favorite storylines for this character.

Back