Statue PCS: The Texas Chainshaw Massacre - Leatherface 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_907230_LeatherfaceStatue.jpg

i really want the chainsaw dance pose from end of the film, pretty woman mask, that way I can display on a rotating base doing the dance!

No, I won't be getting this....unless somehow it's the best Leatherface done yet, but beating the SS 1:4 will be hard (not that that is flawless).

The very first one is sick!!! The second one I have as well. The sculpted base. That one I have. Exclusive was dumb but I got it. Just a hammer. I wonder what look they will do. I hope the first side show look.

I'd wait to see a production piece in this hobby before we declare anything amazing. They'll promise the world as usual but let's see what they actually deliver. That goes for any collectible statue (which is why I'm more into 1/6 these days--way better quality and outcome.) To give PCS credit, I don't see any cheesy carvings/pictures anywhere on the base which is good

No, I won't be getting this....unless somehow it's the best Leatherface done yet, but beating the SS 1:4 will be hard (not that that is flawless).

agreed, such a great pose. the art for this looks awkward/dorky.....just don't like the legs stepping down, looks dopey ....really hope it changes. The tombstone would be a killer EX if it had the graveyard corpse on top from beginning of film

Last edited:
I'd wait to see a production piece in this hobby before we declare anything amazing. They'll promise the world as usual but let's see what they actually deliver. That goes for any collectible statue (which is why I'm more into 1/6 these days--way better quality and outcome.) To give PCS credit, I don't see any cheesy carvings/pictures anywhere on the base which is good

LOL right my brotha. Don't want another Myers 1/4th hate again. That was brutal.

I think this sculpt is right on, looks perfect to me. Hair is great too! They did such a good job with 1/3 Meyers head and now Leatherface looks outstanding.....PCS on a horror 1/3 roll!!

Back