PCS: Street Fighter - Chun-Li Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
s8E2Hek.jpg

wDbCIam.jpg

DKeCNU1.jpg

UXV3d5p.jpg

Will be well outwith my price range but the more I look at it, the nicer it seems. Would be a great conversation piece.

Quick Photoshop brightening.

Hm, looks like they tweaked her again? Apparently she looks more lifelike again, in a good way. But didn't Ant say the one at SDCC was a production sample?

Anyway, I like what I (seem to) see.

doACdqM.jpg

Premium Collectibles Studio - "PCS" said:
It's time to take on the strongest woman in the world. The Premium Collectibles Studio Chun-Li Bust will be available for pre-order on August 31st at collectpcs.com

jUr6qPK.jpg

4gmgvkZ.png

Last edited:
d2KXHNQ.jpg

YfCpcHO.jpg

wa1a1Hf.png

CHUN-LI LIFE SIZE BUST
PRE ORDER STARTS 8/31/23!

"I won because I have a reason to fight."

Premium Collectibles Studio presents the Chun-Li 1:1 Scale Bust statue based on one of the most quintessential female characters of the popular Street Fighter franchise.

Standing at 35? high and 24? wide, this recreation of the ?strongest woman in the world? presents Chun-Li posing in a martial arts salute atop a pedestal base, ready to take down any adversary that stands in the way of justice.

Chun-Li's portrait features a lifelike silicone head and arms along with synthetic hair to create a fully formed realistic depiction of this female martial arts master. Mixed media accessories and white ribbons hold Chun-Li's hair up in her iconic ox horn hairstyle. Along with her classic red eyeliner and pointed-brow look, Chun-Li's expression is stoic and disciplined as a seasoned upholder of the law.

This piece packs an elegant punch with mixed media clothing portraying Chun-Li in her well-known blue qipao with gold accents and a white sash embroidered with a detailed pattern. On her wrists, Chun-Li also dons her trusty black bracelets with metallic spikes. The bronzed pedestal base is adorned with intricate designs and two sculpted Chinese dragons.

The PCS Gold Exclusive includes a statue cleaning kit, metal Certificate of Authenticity, and a chance to win a real 1oz gold PCS collector?s coin as well as a Ruby Ticket worth $300 in PCS loyalty points.

Be courageous and bring home a sophisticated Street Fighter staple today with the Chun-Li Life-Size Bust!

Full Gallery Coming Soon!

CHUN-LI LIFE SIZE BUST

- Early Preorder price: $3,599
-MSRP: $3,999
-Additional 5% Back in PCS Loyalty Points
- Approx Dims 35"H x 16.5"D x 24"W
- Est Ship Date: Aug - Oct 2024
- Edition Size : TBD
- Includes :

Mixed Media Costume
Mixed Media Hair Accessories
Silicone Arms and Portrait
Synthetic Hair
Pedestal Base

CHUN-LI LIFE SIZE BUST - GOLD EXCLUSIVE

- Early Preorder price: $3,599
-MSRP: $3,999
-Additional 5% Back in PCS Loyalty Points
- Approx Dims 35"H x 16.5"D x 24"W
- Est Ship Date: Aug - Oct 2024
- Edition Size : 50
- Includes :

Mixed Media Costume
Mixed Media Hair Accessories
Silicone Arms and Portrait
Synthetic Hair
Pedestal Base
1 in 150 Chance of Winning a 1oz Platinum PCS Coin
Coin Includes PCS Ruby Ticket Worth $200 in PCS Loyalty Points
Metal Certificate of Authenticity
Custom PCS Statue Cleaning Kit

I really like it, but I'm out. :'(

I like her 3/4 profiles a lot, but she does have a rather vacant look when viewed head-on on certain pics.

Also, the back of her neck is strangely unattractive. I think it has to do with how high and even her hairline is, and the way the slender shape of her neck is somewhat lost on these pics.

u42PekI.jpg

zirYh3y.jpg

tlGVtcG.jpg

BykxJ1C.jpg

Jhxyjit.jpg

UiVNOls.jpg

0BMRzB9.jpg

5QxmJDc.jpg

fLqZeUZ.jpg

w0KnSoh.jpg

lazY5Y1.jpg

xvqJKvh.jpg