PCS: Street Fighter - Chun-Li Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dhxsgaj.jpg

x0L7KDb.jpg

2njRKgj.jpg

Last edited:
7b253n3.jpg

Shane Poole said:
So I’ve been MIA for a little bit but here’s what I have been working on that has taken all of my time. I had the opportunity to do the painting and hair work for this project. I am very thankful to work on such a high end piece. Can’t wait until the next one.
1:1 scale (life size), Silicone sculpt/arms/hands, punched hair/eyebrows/eyelashes, glass eyes, real fabric. Doesn’t get much better in materials being used.

On display at SDCC 2022 Capcom booth, for Premium Collectibles Studio - "PCS". Thanks to Ant and the PCS/Capcom team for the opportunity. Very greatful. Shoutout to Den Kazakov for the spectacular base painting.

JuDRvT8.jpg

IwKW2fo.jpg

I2H02pJ.jpg

NcPYwvk.jpg

76gORVU.jpg

1Cyn8ky.jpg

E5z0ZrK.jpg

vfcseXW.jpg

bHnLUJa.jpg

rJomWLF.jpg

kk8nDvx.jpg

kbcHOUx.jpg

uwuXZTJ.jpg

X0YLrYL.jpg

8c3cjOs.jpg

txuIoMG.jpg

Gavin Chin said:
Many thanks to Autumn from SS for visiting the Capcom booth on live stream so I could capture more photos of this Incredible Chun Li bust from PCS

awZAacN.jpg

py0JBnH.jpg

7vIUZD7.jpg

Y6ojzya.jpg

ApFTT9O.jpg

b1K5blv.jpg

L9AkTFe.jpg

YsWP2N3.jpg

K31YrY8.jpg

I’m still waiting for a 1/6 that looks remotely this good. This gives me such high hopes.

looks amazing but there is no way we are getting these details from factory product. This is just based on my experience with PCS. And i Really hope they prove me wrong here.

Fullscale_PCS said:
Q1 2023 Pre-orders forthcoming. ( for now these are roughly in order. but that can ALWAYS change. and likely will. Donatello opens for PO tomorrow, Thursday the 5th)

Donnie 1:3
Fulgore 1:4
Clubber Lange 1:3
Aeon Flux 1:3
Blade 1:3
Mileena 1:3
American Psycho 1:4
Rocky III/IV 1:3
BattleToads 1:6 Set
Last Ronin on Bike 1:4
Sabrewolf 1:4
Lady Death Throne 1:4
Ghostbusters Egon 1:4
Chun Li 1:1
Prince 1:3

Ant Adams said:
Samuel Hernandez said:
Ant Adams Will we be getting any updates soon on this beauty?
Yup! We actually decided to go ahead and get factory production started. We made some changes as well. We decided for this one it will be the first statue with preorder with an actual factory production sample instead of a prototype. 🙂

Updated version posted on FB. Looks good.

waABbaJ.jpg

Looks much more realistic. I like her new jawline and overall face shape much better. Her hair is an improvement, too, as is her expression,

Now all that's left is to know the price. : )

Last edited:
while the updated version looks more realistic, I prefer the original. maybe the updated version didn't look so angry, i would have given a second thought.

Back