PCS: Species - Sil 1:3 and possibly 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Queen is working on a 1/3 Alien?
John from Queen said so in a collector livestream about a year ago, I forget whose it was. No word on that specific project since and that stream's been removed from YouTube. But it was to be based on one of the original films.

A week ago, Radd Titan interviewed their art director Oliver Liu who said Terminator and Alien are his favorite IPs and he was very happy to get those licenses (presumably for their 1/1 bust line). When asked about the next ones he'd like to pursue, he said he'd rather get other types of products out from those two IPs. He generally prefers older properties with a longer legacy to the new stuff and said 2024 may see them shifting more towards those.

Last edited:
John from Queen said so in a collector livestream about a year ago, I forget whose it was. No word on that specific project since and that stream's been removed from YouTube. But it was to be based on one of the original films.

A week ago, Radd Titan interviewed their art director Oliver Liu who said Terminator and Alien are his favorite IPs and he was very happy to get those licenses (presumably for their 1/1 bust line). When asked about the next ones he'd like to pursue, he said he'd rather get other types of products out from those two IPs. He generally prefers older properties with a longer legacy to the new stuff and said 2024 may see them shifting more towards those.
Interesting, I'm hoping they can do a Ripley bust. Legit high detail. From the first film. It would be fantastic of then to so a full size bust of Kane laying down with a very realistic face hugger. That would be sick.

Back