PCS: Species - Sil 1:3 and possibly 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
n7VFKzg.jpg

cxGx1Qx.png

Does this match anything seen in the movie?

I have not watched the film in many years - it does look a bit odd with the neck transition, like she is wearing a suit and took the helmet off in between takes on the set.

PCS has my attention now with the last minute addition of the Natasha sculpt.

Does this match anything seen in the movie?

I have not watched the film in many years - it does look a bit odd with the neck transition, like she is wearing a suit and took the helmet off in between takes on the set.

PCS has my attention now with the last minute addition of the Natasha sculpt.
Yeah I'm really wanting this piece but the human head would stay in the box. I could see maybe the scene where she is mid transformation with the raised face structure in the pool but not this. A side piece with the rat at the end or the baby would have been cool

Has anyone found out if the transparent parts are painted to look transparent or if there is a sculpt underneath those sections?
I’m curious about this as well

in some photos, it looks almost transparent with an underlying structure underneath, especially the way the light hits the material - but could be trick photography or after effects editing.

Maybe it’s just some type of high gloss coating that gives the translucent appearance?

Could be wrong but I’m guessing it’s painted on (not transparent) but this prototype does a really good of deceiving my eyes. Hope the final product looks this good in hand.

1708632152495.jpeg

1708632164963.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m curious about this as well

in some photos, it looks almost transparent with an underlying structure underneath, especially the way the light hits the material - but could be trick photography or after effects editing.

Maybe it’s just some type of high gloss coating that gives the translucent appearance?

Could be wrong but I’m guessing it’s painted on (not transparent) but this prototype does a really good of deceiving my eyes. Hope the final product looks this good in hand.

View attachment 690447

View attachment 690448

I'm inclined to think the inner bits are really there. Amilcar Fong posted some images of his ZBrush sculpt which includes the underlying skull (one of the later images, need to scroll to it).

Mark at Pcs confirmed they spent a year doing the interior sculpt with a translucent cover. So it's the real deal. I pre ordered her after I saw those details.

Looks very cool. May order if I can sell my SS Sil. Then, I’d just need to find a good 1:3 Alien Xenomorph.
Someone from Queen said they were working on one a year ago, not sure if that's still happening. Johnny from Prime 1 said the same around the same time. Wonder who'll be first.

Back