Statue PCS Rocky II 1/3 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
PCS has shown WIPS of Rocky 4 statue this was shown a while ago and appears to be Rocky 2 statue

Attachments

• rockyss.jpg
    rockyss.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:
Hmmm. Maybe I am being too picky but sculpt is a little lacking - maybe its the lack of detail or expression, although I do recall Rocky looking similar to this in the movie.

I appreciate companies taking chances with old school franchises other than the latest superheroes though.

Is this the Rocky II statue with a Rocky 1976 robe? I love to see someone do a Rocky statue from the original movie in is robe and his white with red stripe trunks or Rocky in is street clothes from 76.

Hmmm. Maybe I am being too picky but sculpt is a little lacking - maybe its the lack of detail or expression, although I do recall Rocky looking similar to this in the movie.

I appreciate companies taking chances with old school franchises other than the latest superheroes though.

This is exactly what Rocky/Stallone looked like in Rocky II, but as usual the experts here are very picky lol.

I'm with you on companies taking chances. PCS and other companies always say prior to a Rocky released statue that they plan on making many characters from the Rocky movies, but it's usually one and done, I hope that's not the case with PCS.

Ant Adams said:
Alrighty Rocky I and II fans. Here are some of our first tweaks on the portrait. Top is current, bottom is new. We tweak him some to get him closer to the Rocky people are used to seeing without going full Rocky IV older and thinner face. Now personally I still like the top as he looks more like a younger Rocky. But, the new portrait at bottom looks good too.

QBN0zwx.jpg

Back