PCS Prince on Bike statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lYaA9SL.jpg

Wow. This is really cool. I love Prince so I may consider this depending on the price.

really nice, hope it will still be kinda affordable >.< Will pose him next to my Michael Jackson figs. pure 80s nostalgia

A 1/6 Bike completely painted like this would cost at least $500.

really nice, hope it will still be kinda affordable >.< Will pose him next to my Michael Jackson figs. pure 80s nostalgia
Same, my music detolf will have Freddie Mercury, Beat It and Bad MJ and this Prince. Should make a great display. Really want a great quality Bowie as well, preferable the Thin White Duke to compliment this 80s display.

A 1/6 Bike completely painted like this would cost at least $500.
Not necessarily. The Mcfarlane Daryl Dixon on bike, with a diorama of 9 zombies was roughly 1/7, solid resin, and $329 MSRP, so this could be 400-500 total.

Got their 1/4 Robocop and very happy with it.

I'm not familiar with all their work but I ordered their Michael Myers to display around Halloween every year. Figured it was pretty safe to preorder because it's just a dude with a mask and coveralls but they botched the whole thing pretty badly. I'll give Sideshow some credit here, they did refund my deposit when I explained how displeased I was with how it turned out.

Really want to get this, but was hoping in the $500-600 ballpark. And even at $600, it would have been something to really consider.
I know it should be more expensive than typical 1/6 figure cause of the bike, but dang, $800 is the 1/4 scale scene.
I know that this figure is a scene stealer among the collection, but I just dont know...I'm just not sure I can justify the price. Dang.

Yeah the prices of collectibles seem to have jumped $200-300 overnight. Absolutely ridiculous.

Back