Statue PCS: Halloween - Michael Myers 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im happy with my HCG Myers bust. Not sure wtf is wrong with the one above me. Maybe bad pics, bad lighting, or bad paint app? I?ll include pics of mine below. In person, I think it?s a pretty nice piece

Don't take this personal but this looks terrible. That is why I buy very good NAG masks and display them. I knew they would drop the ball. This looks so bad. Not saying your pics do. But I don't think it looks any better than the other pics. But HCG isn't a good company when it comes to Myers stuff. Im glad you like it. Not knocking you. But I lets be honest it looks terrible. But if you like it that is all that matters.

I agree, Any NAG peice on a display bust, would be a million times better than this.

I am not crapping on your purchase, if you like it more power to you and I am glad you are happy with it, but it is nowhere near as accurate as saying acquiring a well produced Nag mask, or something of the calibre. The only thing I will say is that, the hair doesn't look terrible, nor does the base.

I would be interested to see what the bust looks like with the collar up.

I agree, Any NAG peice on a display bust, would be a million times better than this.

I am not crapping on your purchase, if you like it more power to you and I am glad you are happy with it, but it is nowhere near as accurate as saying acquiring a well produced Nag mask, or something of the calibre. The only thing I will say is that, the hair doesn't look terrible, nor does the base.

I would be interested to see what the bust looks like with the collar up.

Idk that face, my God what happened to it. I thought PCS dropped the ball but what do you say about this. I have no words. I mean I would never bash someone for buying it but this... I can't say it. LOL!

I've had this peace in my collection for a couple months now, and although I am honestly over the issues with it, I still stand by my initial thoughts that it was a HUGELY misleading product from PCS, and the fact that PCS continue to lie through their teeth and say otherwise, is a testament to their overall consideration for their collectors. They don't give two squirts of piss about anyone of us. That is why , I have stll to this day not preordered anything from them. It was my promise to myself after all of these issues happened, because Myers was my most anticipated product in all my years of collecting, it was a very tough pill to swallow at the reality of this product, and I will never forgive PCS for that. They lost at least one loyal customer because of this. I probably won't affect them in the slightest as they clearly don't give a rats ass about me, or anyone who thought this peice was underwhelming, but the only way to counteract these actions is to vote with our wallets, and that's what I vouch to do with PCS.

Re: PCS Myers 1/4. As Lynda would say in Halloween, "Totally!" :)

As for that Myers HCG bust. I won't knock it because I was never going to purchase it so I'll just let the others rip it to shreds lol

Re: PCS Myers 1/4. As Lynda would say in Halloween, "Totally!" :)

As for that Myers HCG bust. I won't knock it because I was never going to purchase it so I'll just let the others rip it to shreds lol

True I wasn't either. But I was hearing people say this was the best Myers bust I ever scene. Meaning the prototype. Which I thought looked like crap. So, I knew what was going to be put out already. I mean that's what you expect from HCG

Wow, there’s sure a lot of hate for this piece. I have waited a long time for a 1:4 scale Myers so I’m happy. My only complaint is the angle of the arm holding the knife. Odd position, otherwise, bought and like!

True I wasn't either. But I was hearing people say this was the best Myers bust I ever scene. Meaning the prototype. Which I thought looked like crap. So, I knew what was going to be put out already. I mean that's what you expect from HCG

Yeah HCG tries their best I think... I don't dislike the bust as much as the PCS piece but maybe that's because I so looked forward to buying the PCS 1/4 based on the proto until I saw the cluster#$% it turned out to be. Hoping Sideshow does a 1/4 Myers soon

Wow, there’s sure a lot of hate for this piece. I have waited a long time for a 1:4 scale Myers so I’m happy. My only complaint is the angle of the arm holding the knife. Odd position, otherwise, bought and like!

Glad you like it. There's plenty more in stock for people to buy but I'll save money for a Myers that turns out incredible. Enjoy your purchase tho, just wasn't my taste at all

Yeah HCG tries their best I think... I don't dislike the bust as much as the PCS piece but maybe that's because I so looked forward to buying the PCS 1/4 based on the proto until I saw the cluster#$% it turned out to be. Hoping Sideshow does a 1/4 Myers soon

Exactly, I expect it from HCG. But I didn't expect this from PCS. So, I am right with you on this one.

hello there o/
I have a myers 1/4 PCS and I noticed in the light spots, drops that reflect? am I the only one with a botched job like that?
I can't to poste a picture :(

Finally Mike is home ... Not bad, not perfect, but im happy.

Attachments

• IMG_20210612_163009.jpg
    IMG_20210612_163009.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 135
I am still really loving this!

View attachment 528777
I'm hearing that Olivia whateverhernameis song "Good For You." Michael sure looks awesome when you crop out that hideous cheesy base and his lazy fist hand. The only way PCS could redeem themselves in this is if they make a 1/6 poseable figure out of this. Then again, the proto would look awesome and then they'd send everyone a lemon and hope no one notices. Still in stock. Still never buying. Good mask though but not enough to get me to buy.

I'll say one nice thing about this piece since I'm so miffed about the Sideshow 1/6 Myers for his bad/inaccurate mask sculpt. PCS got the Myers mask right. I still dislike the cheeseball base on this 1/4 and the lazy fist and the non-styled hair they gave us but if this statue was on a base similar to the 1/3 and they got rid of the lazy fist hand and gave us a sculpted head too and pre-styled hair like on the proto, I definitely would've bought this 1/4. Anyway, can't win 'em all so I'll go invest some cash instead of spending any lol. Have a good day, all

You should definitely collect what you love. Personally I got mine and love it. I was all set thinking I was going to Mod the hell out of it after all the chatter I heard….all I did was steam the coveralls and take the product out of the hair and he was good to go. 15 mins out of the box. I’m thrilled. Might do the chrome plate to the knife to make it more metal like and reflective but other then that, it’s a solid piece.
Also Tapatalk isn’t working for me anymore and posting seems to be a bit different now or maybe it’s how I’m posting now but on my phone all my pics look a bit fuzzy - so I apologize in advance.

Attachments

• F962ED5F-44EE-4FB3-B123-D2F48957FECB.jpeg
    F962ED5F-44EE-4FB3-B123-D2F48957FECB.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 93
  • B0AC0A41-C20E-49DC-AB86-1D4F0174A973.jpeg
    B0AC0A41-C20E-49DC-AB86-1D4F0174A973.jpeg
    121.8 KB · Views: 97
  • 7085C76F-15B6-443D-9E8B-0CCF0C142B64.jpeg
    7085C76F-15B6-443D-9E8B-0CCF0C142B64.jpeg
    122.7 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Back