Statue PCS: Halloween - Michael Myers 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First, its apparent that dirty just thrives of drama with is picture. But you, your another story.

Bro your unbelievable. I started it back up LOL. By staying on the ****ing topic at hand. WHILE YOU keep going on and on about me not the statue. Thats what blows my mind. How childish and ****ing immature you and dirty are. Yet I stopped commenting. Then Dirty 75 got personal, had to start name calling. Just like you did and now here we are right back in this BS. Aggressively messaging people. DON'T ****ING play the victim like the other guy. You both acting like children, got off the topic at hand. Called me names over a statue, NOW DEFLECTING AND PROJECTING. First, of all as you can tell I don't give two ****s what some thinks of me. I will always stand up for myself. As I did for my Country. Everyone I DMED deserved it. I continued to talk about the statue, negatively or not. It doesn't matter. They talked **** and took it personal and started this whole bulling thing. Then wrote for everyone to see, I gave each and every one of them including you. The opportunity to do the same, write me back dm me so no one needs to read bs drama. But you decided not too. Then continued to talk. Again, all over a statue. So, if you and your buddy want to keep this going I will. But STOP playing the victim. You guys started the bs bullying and name calling. I just stated my opinion on a statue. IF that is restarting anything. Your just acting a fool. That's on you. You want this thread deleted because, go back and read why I wrote what I did. The truth always gets revealed. Unless, it the people who started it, deleted their comments. But I know my conscience is clear, because for a third time. No matter if I beat a dead horse I was talking about the statue and never took it to a personal point. Because I don't know any of you. I don't want to! So, keep acting like children. Or ****ing man up, say what you did. But I am not sorry for not liking a statue. So, I will apologize for the name calling after it was done to me first. But after I get attacked, I'll go ten times harder. That is the military in me. i don't put up with people acting like children. So, resonate on that for a bit. If you don't see why I fought back then your blind. Expect someone to fight back when they get attack. Common sense. yet again, you put your comment out for everyone to see. Yet if you had a problem you didn't come to me again. You didn't dm me again. SO, who are the ones that really want this to continue??? Blind!!! More like ignorant deflecting or projecting. If you can go back find a comment that I bashed someone. Not before I was bashed first. I would love to see it!!! Yet I have the issues. When you two idiots keep replying back to me. You guys keep coming back to me. who has the real issues? As being in social services, I will always be a voice against this type of ****.

Oh and Mr know it all, I didn't get kicked out of PCS fb group. One person said that and it just fueled the fire. Plus, I didn't like the statue. Of course their not gonna like that. But I find it so funny, you listen to people yet are so far from the truth. Funny, how one rumor got started and you brought that up. No ****ing class. Lets see if you can be a man and drop this. But if not, Ill keep coming back.

TO all the rest. This thread is already a lost cause. But those that love drama, I won't put up with childish behavior. So, I can go on everyday if someone wants to start name calling again. If you want to talk about the statue. Go a head, I won't say another word about it on this forum. Since some get their panties in a wad. OH no someone doesn't like my statue so Im gonna bash him personally for it! Because he kept repeating himself over and over. Its called the first amendment. Bash a statue I own I don't give a ****. Ill even name a few. I own the myers 1/3rd I own some bad statues myself. I learned not to care. We don't take these things when we die, so who cares. Peace.

Here?s one of your posts from 2 years ago in a different thread.

4c5213f464f248f6d5e04432a419ba60.jpg

It?s just the same old story.

Don?t you get tired of this?

It?s boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here?s one of your posts from 2 years ago in a different thread.

4c5213f464f248f6d5e04432a419ba60.jpg

It?s just the same old story.

Don?t you get tired of this?

It?s boring.

Im talking about this thread dumb ****!!! Ya I made mistakes I manned up. I know when I talked **** in the past. That's why its the past and people learn.
F##$tard! Apparently your another stalker!! Wtf is with some of you. I tried to be polite, that apparently isn't working. So how about you get my nuts and dong out of your mouth move the **** on. Who goes on another stream years ago and talks **** on me about it. Apparently you missed the whole point. Because I said this topic. ****ing children!!! I also apologized on that thread. That you failed to mention. I never met someone to go so far out of their way to try an make someone look bad for something I did years ago. You must feel so proud of yourself. You know what give yourself a pat on back. F@@*tard

Yes, it does get tiring meeting ****ing children. Like yourself behind a computer. Because in the end that is what it is. Your friend was smart enough to shut up. You decided to come back for more. Yet, didn't read my comment about THIS thread not others threads from two years ago. Was I a **** sometimes, yes I admit that. I was and I was wrong for it and I apologized for it. But you being the model citizen that you are, decides to keep stalking other threads. I mean at this point Idk even have the words. Other than I don't swing that way. Sorry their dirty! You know what, I bet it was you who owned that statue and I was the one who wronged you. In that case. Ill be man and man up and apologize. Im sorry dirty! We friends now LOL!! Maybe now ull spit out my nuts, thanks. Move on. Im not gonna go find diry on you. First, I don't give two ****s about you to prove a point to pple. Second, I don't give two ****s about you to prove a point to pple and third... Well you get it.

Outstanding photos.

Mine arrived yesterday, but it will be some time before I get to unbox it as I?m currently packing my house.

The silence from the original haters is actually deafening. What a lot of unnecessary complaining about a bunch of badly composed photographs.

This is a very good piece. Not perfect, but still very good.

I am glad I got one.

Figure looks fine except for that awful fist hand and that hideous and busy base. Still haven't bought this piece, never going to. IMO it should've had a relaxed hand (clearly a choice made by PCS to do less work and very lazy and not accurate to Myers calm killer personality) and this piece should've had a base similar in style to the 1/3. We can agree to disagree but I still can't stand how this piece turned out. I just got bored of the threads for a few weeks. Nothing "deafening" going on with silence of people that don't like this thing. I just think people who aren't into this piece got over it, which is how I feel. On a positive note, you made his hair look nice so there's that. Glad you like him. Hopefully Sideshow makes an accurate one soon but if not, no biggie

Figure looks fine except for that awful fist hand and that hideous and busy base. Still haven't bought this piece, never going to. IMO it should've had a relaxed hand (clearly a choice made by PCS to do less work and very lazy and not accurate to Myers calm killer personality) and this piece should've had a base similar in style to the 1/3. We can agree to disagree but I still can't stand how this piece turned out. I just got bored of the threads for a few weeks. Nothing "deafening" going on with silence of people that don't like this thing. I just think people who aren't into this piece got over it, which is how I feel. On a positive note, you made his hair look nice so there's that. Glad you like him. Hopefully Sideshow makes an accurate one soon but if not, no biggie

See bro, your a good dude. They don't **** with you. They love to **** with me. Your smart by not saying anything. I just as a veteran won't deal with disrespect and won't ever. Whether in person or on the computer. To me it is all the same. But we always got along. Because we never push the limits of each other. Peace brotha!!!

Well said man, people that liked it were getting pissed about people that keep saying they do not like it so most people just stopped but then you get people going on about the silence in here from the original haters,,,, i mean people wanted the haters to go silent because it was annoying the people that do lt, they people that do like it cant have it both ways. i agree with all this guys points about it and thats it. base 4 out of 10, mask 6 and a half out of 10, closed fist zero out of ten for this character but that is just my opinion, i buy things other people do not like all the time and i do not care. the silence is deafening lol,

Thanks guys. Yeah, I'm sure people will pay double for this in a few years 'cause a sucker is born every minute but I'd rather wait for a company to get it 100 percent right. If that doesn't happen ,we have plenty of other things to spend/save-invest money on so no biggie at all. What hurt this piece for me ultimately like I said was that cheesy base design and the fist... the blood on the exclusive knife is pretty awful too. To each their own though and I see both points of those who like it and dislike it.

Well said man, people that liked it were getting pissed about people that keep saying they do not like it so most people just stopped but then you get people going on about the silence in here from the original haters,,,, i mean people wanted the haters to go silent because it was annoying the people that do lt, they people that do like it cant have it both ways. i agree with all this guys points about it and thats it. base 4 out of 10, mask 6 and a half out of 10, closed fist zero out of ten for this character but that is just my opinion, i buy things other people do not like all the time and i do not care. the silence is deafening lol,

What up Mason, good to hear from you. Ya, be careful the so called likers of the statue, are quick to attack. Then will bash your character lol. Anyways, hope your well. Peace. I gave the piece I think 2 out of ten lol! For effort

I returned the statue based on what I saw in-hand. It is extremely rare I return a statue based on quality alone. To those that love it. Enjoy. For those that don't, I completely empathize. And it isn't just the portrait. The base was extremely poorly painted, and the pumpkin was basically a single shade of orange inside and out. The hands and boots were decent.

The image on the left is my in-hand cell photo. The image on the right is what Sideshow posted on their Facebook page.

Myers 2.jpg

(p.s. Not sure why the forum is shrinking the image so much. If you right click it, and 'open in new tab' it shows the full size.)

Last edited:
I returned the statue based on what I saw in-hand. It is extremely rare I return a statue based on quality alone. To those that love it. Enjoy. For those that don't, I completely empathize.

The image on the left is my in-hand cell photo. The image on the right is what Sideshow posted on their Facebook page.

View attachment 512135

(p.s. Not sure why the forum is shrinking the image so much. If you right click it, and 'open in new tab' it shows the full size.)

you ain't kidding

Thanks guys. Yeah, I'm sure people will pay double for this in a few years 'cause a sucker is born every minute but I'd rather wait for a company to get it 100 percent right. If that doesn't happen ,we have plenty of other things to spend/save-invest money on so no biggie at all. What hurt this piece for me ultimately like I said was that cheesy base design and the fist... the blood on the exclusive knife is pretty awful too. To each their own though and I see both points of those who like it and dislike it.

No one will be paying double with that ES. It was why I canceled before we even saw the finished product.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I returned the statue based on what I saw in-hand. It is extremely rare I return a statue based on quality alone. To those that love it. Enjoy. For those that don't, I completely empathize. And it isn't just the portrait. The base was extremely poorly painted, and the pumpkin was basically a single shade of orange inside and out. The hands and boots were decent.

View attachment 512135

No matter how blindly people are they won't see it. No matter what. Even if they like it. I get it but. Those that don't some people are bashing those that don't and then trying to bully those that don't and that is unacceptable.

No matter how blindly people are they won't see it. No matter what. Even if they like it. I get it but. Those that don't some people are bashing those that don't and then trying to bully those that don't and that is unacceptable.

From ComputerFly's pics, Looks like PCS did the least amount of work possible on the in-hand production piece and looks like a lot of people aren't falling for it. Good luck PCS selling out the Reg edition. Too many companies are getting it right these days in quality for PCS to be lazy. Next time, do a proper CLASSIC/TIMELESS base, better paintwork, no cheesy ketchup blood on the ex knife, no lazy fist hand like he's a sixth scale figure, etc etc. Hoping Sideshow does a Myers PF but I'm not a fan of their current way-off Myers hairline on the 1/6 scale fig. Maybe they'll fix it but oh well. I may pick it up (the sixth scale myers, I mean) as it's not too expensive. Still waiting on the right 1/4 Myers and I'm not buying this PCS piece ever

One final complaint and then I'll stop, for 600 dollars he looks way underscaled to Sideshow's horror PF stuff. Again, this is PCS purely being lazy and cutting corners and it isn't acceptable in this day and age of competition. Not buying this, no thanks

Last edited:
From ComputerFly's pics, Looks like PCS did the least amount of work possible on the in-hand production piece and looks like a lot of people aren't falling for it. Good luck PCS selling out the Reg edition. Too many companies are getting it right these days in quality for PCS to be lazy. Next time, do a proper CLASSIC/TIMELESS base, better paintwork, no cheesy ketchup blood on the ex knife, no lazy fist hand like he's a sixth scale figure, etc etc. Hoping Sideshow does a Myers PF but I'm not a fan of their current way-off Myers hairline on the 1/6 scale fig. Maybe they'll fix it but oh well. I may pick it up (the sixth scale myers, I mean) as it's not too expensive. Still waiting on the right 1/4 Myers and I'm not buying this PCS piece ever

One final complaint and then I'll stop, for 600 dollars he looks way underscaled to Sideshow's horror PF stuff. Again, this is PCS purely being lazy and cutting corners and it isn't acceptable in this day and age of competition. Not buying this, no thanks

I get it, I just want to know where the other people who were rubbing this in our faces that it was good are at? The bullies!! Its funny we all still stand by our decisions and they stand by theirs. However, we don't need to call them names or drag them in the dirt for it. At least we can keep it classy. I wish QS would do it. I mean we need a real company doing it. But time will tell. Or a custom that can get it right. I mean. I would kill for that PCS picture if some one can just get it right like that and not use photo trickery and not see the deceit in that I would be stoked. But you believe people still think that's okay? Im still baffled by that. Whatever its there statue let them have it, cuz no ones gonna buy it. LOL Peace brotha.

I've had this peace in my collection for a couple months now, and although I am honestly over the issues with it, I still stand by my initial thoughts that it was a HUGELY misleading product from PCS, and the fact that PCS continue to lie through their teeth and say otherwise, is a testament to their overall consideration for their collectors. They don't give two squirts of piss about anyone of us. That is why , I have stll to this day not preordered anything from them. It was my promise to myself after all of these issues happened, because Myers was my most anticipated product in all my years of collecting, it was a very tough pill to swallow at the reality of this product, and I will never forgive PCS for that. They lost at least one loyal customer because of this. I probably won't affect them in the slightest as they clearly don't give a rats ass about me, or anyone who thought this peice was underwhelming, but the only way to counteract these actions is to vote with our wallets, and that's what I vouch to do with PCS.

I know this disappointed some of us in the end but did you guys see how the HCG myers bust turned out haha? It's so bad. I'd be asking for a refund instantly.

View attachment 512806

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210508-084100_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210508-084100_Instagram.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20210508-084105_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210508-084105_Instagram.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
I know this disappointed some of us in the end but did you guys see how the HCG myers bust turned out haha? It's so bad. I'd be asking for a refund instantly.

View attachment 512806

HAHAHAH OMG, I have been dying to see in hand of these, as I was sooo tempted to order, but had been stung before by HCG with their Bruce Lee Bust. I almost took them to court for it.

This is an absolutely joke, and confirmed my reluctance to buy from HCG ever again. Hahaha omg

It was never worth a buy anyway man. Buy a high quality mask and display it as a bust.

Im happy with my HCG Myers bust. Not sure wtf is wrong with the one above me. Maybe bad pics, bad lighting, or bad paint app? I’ll include pics of mine below. In person, I think it’s a pretty nice piece

Back