Statue PCS: Halloween - Michael Myers 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First, I am glad you all are happy with it. But the point was it still looks nothing like the prototype that was the whole point. But we can put that to rest.

The original prototype had the hand in a different position, a different tilt to the head and coloured artwork on the base.

This looks just like the second prototype except the hair is different and the illustrations are in sepia.

Prototypes always carry a disclaimer because that?s exactly what they are...a prototype.

There will always be differences whether you like it or not.

?Final product may vary?.

?Prototype only?.

We?ve all heard it before.

?A prototype is an early sample, model, or release of a product built to test a concept or process.?

That?s the definition.

These are mass produced pieces.

Intelligent collectors get it.

Congrats to all who own it and love it.

I am one of those people.

To the narrow minded idiots who can?t get past the fact that their initial reactions were completely wrong...please hold your breath until everything turns black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more photos the better
ff198b633cbe1748fbba9f70c8ea6a08.jpg
4f06624bcb160403969e70c7d56bc7b7.jpg
3c45ac4513fa4e7bf54649c4e2ab645f.jpg

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Looking good! Those shots are money.

The original prototype had the hand in a different position, a different tilt to the head and coloured artwork on the base.

This looks just like the second prototype except the hair is different and the illustrations are in sepia.

Prototypes always carry a disclaimer because that?s exactly what they are...a prototype.

There will always be differences whether you like it or not.

?Final product may vary?.

?Prototype only?.

We?ve all heard it before.

?A prototype is an early sample, model, or release of a product built to test a concept or process.?

That?s the definition.

These are mass produced pieces.

Intelligent collectors get it.

Congrats to all who own it and love it.

I am one of those people.

To the narrow minded idiots who can?t get past the fact that their initial reactions were completely wrong...please hold your breath until everything turns black.

LOL didn't know you need intelligence to collect statues LOL!! Here we go again, people wonder why this **** keeps going. Cuz some of you owners can't keep your mouths shut and stop acting like children with calling people names. I won't sit back and put up with it. Now, my previous comment was very respectful and had no malice behind any of it. Im a military man i don't start the **** talking, but Ill end it. I won't sit by watching people either call me names or others. The time has come to grow up. People have different opinions. If you can't respect others opinions. Don't comment back!

this comment is what a bully would say over a different opinion, the narrow minded idiots who can?t get past the fact that their initial reactions were completely wrong...please hold your breath until everything turns black. Says YOU DAWG!!! Your not the statue king. Your words are just as equal as mine. If you adults don't see that then your blind! You and his condescending attitude! Take it some where else. Now let this post end!

What makes this hobby fun, is we all have different taste. But this childish ****, that doesn't end is what makes me want out of this hobby! Cuz of posts like this. Just these two sentences this child wrote. Didn't even need to post these two sentences. I would have respected your comment. But know you keep poking the bear. Children do that! Rather than enjoying your statue, you couldn't do that. You had to continue to do this. Maybe resonate on that for a while. Stop commenting to my comment. Unless you can act like an adult! Thank you. Next time DM me. Because you responding only to me!

Either you can keep this stupid bs going or you can just stop enjoy your statue and let it be.

LOL didn't know you need intelligence to collect statues LOL!! Here we go again, people wonder why this **** keeps going. Cuz some of you owners can't keep your mouths shut and stop acting like children with calling people names. I won't sit back and put up with it. Now, my previous comment was very respectful and had no malice behind any of it. Im a military man i don't start the **** talking, but Ill end it. I won't sit by watching people either call me names or others. The time has come to grow up. People have different opinions. If you can't respect others opinions. Don't comment back!

this comment is what a bully would say over a different opinion, the narrow minded idiots who can?t get past the fact that their initial reactions were completely wrong...please hold your breath until everything turns black. Says YOU DAWG!!! Your not the statue king. Your words are just as equal as mine. If you adults don't see that then your blind! You and his condescending attitude! Take it some where else. Now let this post end!

What makes this hobby fun, is we all have different taste. But this childish ****, that doesn't end is what makes me want out of this hobby! Cuz of posts like this. Just these two sentences this child wrote. Didn't even need to post these two sentences. I would have respected your comment. But know you keep poking the bear. Children do that! Rather than enjoying your statue, you couldn't do that. You had to continue to do this. Maybe resonate on that for a while. Stop commenting to my comment. Unless you can act like an adult! Thank you. Next time DM me. Because you responding only to me!

Either you can keep this stupid bs going or you can just stop enjoy your statue and let it be.

af83f6122fb8eac46afb52a5850d75a3.jpg

How in the world is the Kessler Neca thread locked, yet this thread keeps chuggin' along like the Energizer Bunny? Maybe they meant to lock this one, but nabbed that one instead.

af83f6122fb8eac46afb52a5850d75a3.jpg

First the fact that this **** is still going, is unreal and thats just the childish remark I knew I would get from you! Might want to put that up for you. Because your the only one who was whining and deflecting. Because you have no come back for your actions. All bark but no bite!

I guess will keep entertaining the masses, ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!!!

First the fact that this **** is still going, is unreal and thats just the childish remark I knew I would get from you! Might want to put that up for you. Because your the only one who was whining and deflecting. Because you have no come back for your actions. All bark but no bite!

I guess will keep entertaining the masses, ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!!!

You are the one who single handedly hi jacked this thread.

Making ridiculous claims about the final product.

You couldn?t just accept that people were happy with what they had received. You had to whinge and moan because it wasn?t up to YOUR standard and therefore no one else was allowed to enjoy it.

Whenever someone chose to post here, you would immediately jump in with another unnecessary rant that was full of bad grammar and bad language. You resorted to name calling and disgusting comments.

If anyone defended themselves or dared attempt to speak to you the way you spoke to them, you would send them an inbox full of threats.

I don?t care about you. I?m not intimidated by you. Your opinion means nothing. I don?t care about what you do for a living. I don?t care what you collect. I don?t care.

However, I do find it enjoyable getting a reaction out of you. Acting the way you did to others here.

I won?t stop until you do.

Until this thread is shut down or one of us is kicked out, I will continue to reply to your incoherent ramblings because I know it annoys you...and that makes me happy.

Next time, think long and hard before attacking everyone who has a differing opinion to you.

You are the child. You are the one who has whinged and deflected. You are the one who has inboxed, bullied, threatened and attacked.

You are not entertaining.

You are a waste of a good mans air.

You couldn?t just accept that people were happy with what they had received. You had to whinge and moan because it wasn?t up to YOUR standard and therefore no one else was allowed to enjoy it.

Whenever someone chose to post here, you would immediately jump in with another unnecessary rant that was full of bad grammar and bad language. You resorted to name calling and disgusting comments.

If anyone defended themselves or dared attempt to speak to you the way you spoke to them, you would send them an inbox full of threats.

I don?t care about you. I?m not intimidated by you. Your opinion means nothing. I don?t care about what you do for a living. I don?t care what you collect. I don?t care.

However, I do find it enjoyable getting a reaction out of you. Acting the way you did to others here.

Until this thread is shut down or one of us is kicked out, I will continue to reply to your incoherent ramblings because I know it annoys you...and that makes me happy.

Next time, think long and hard before attacking everyone who has a differing opinion to you.

You are the child. You are the one who has whinged and deflected. You are the one who has inboxed, bullied, threatened and attacked.

If I was a waste of a good mans air, then why bother. Use your brain, if you have one. Or better yet come at me when balls drop!! People like you just talk behind a computer. Thats all. I actually use my brain and you have no evidence of me attacking anyone, who first attacked and called me names. For not liking a statue. Then making personal OVER A STATUE!!! LOL CHILDREN!!! Plus people who attack others by commenting about spelling and grammar, are deflectors. Sorry Professor. Ill make sure to proof read. LOL. I've known people like you in the military and when it comes time to man up. They never do. They cower down.

If you didn't care, why respond? To anything I said. Cuz you ****ing do!!! I never once called anyone a name for liking this statue. ASSUMPTIONS, ASSUMPTIONS, ASSUMPTIONS. Thats all you have. NO PROOF. One guy tried doing what you did. But missed the Piky comment. Then shut his mouth. Cuz he was wrong. I never once said to anyone, your an idiot for buying this. Did I bash the statue? Yes I have every ****ing right. I fought for my right for freedom and free speech. So I will use. It. See your the real troll dawg. You summed it up with that last sentence. By saying I love getting a reaction out of me. If you love it. Come at me in person. Ill show you ****ing respect!! But your little child ass attitude won't, just like the last three people who talk behind a computer. Your the real bullies. I would apologize if I acted out of line. But I didn't because an opinion and bashing people are two different things. Not my fault your ass can't understand that. then saying I acted out of line cuz I don't like a statue, OH BOO HOO. Quote me then. Show me where I bashed someone? You ****ing can't! If you can't handle criticism then get the **** off this site.

Another great quote with fantastic grammar LOL!! "I won?t stop until you do." Im not afraid of you dawg. Come at me all you want. Ill just come back harder. But respectful. So, people still can see who the disrespectful people are. One, how childish you are. two, your a wanna be tough guy. Im not worked up. But you come at me firs and with disrespect. My job is to fight for the minority. The ones who don't have a voice. All I see is a child who deflects and acts like the victim. Dude all your good at is your fingers with this keyboard. Like I said you want others to see you acting tough. I told you to DM me, obviously that didn't work. Ill keep this going all day. But don't act like you don't care, cuz if you didn't I wouldn't hear back from you. Remember you came at me. You can be an Alpha but Ill be an Omega all day!!!

I love this quote from you. "You are the child. You are the one who has whinged and deflected. You are the one who has inboxed, bullied, threatened and attacked." Talk about spelling and grammar issues LOL! Practice what you preach!! LOL!! Your basically copying and pasting everything I said to you, cuz you have nothing against me. You can't think for yourself.

SHOW ME THEN!!! Show me where I bullied whined and in boxed people!!! Again, if they started this ****. Of course Ill treat them with the same disrespect as they showed me. You seem to talk out of your ass with no proof. SO show me. The only time I did was when some one bashed me for not liking the statue. Which is reasonable! Oh you probably don't know sarcasm either. But if you can find a comment where I bashed someone or called then names FIRST, Ill gladly man up and apologize. But every time, its mother ****ers like you who can't handle criticism and whine and ***** and resort to your childish behaviors. ****ING SHOW ME WHERE I ATTACKED A PERSON??? CUZ you can't!!! Ill say this for the last time, for all those who own this. Congrats on the statue, if you like it great. It isn't for me. Now for those who take things personal and start with bullying and trolling. Ill gladly say this to anyone who resort to that.

Obviously you don't know CHATA

CHA TA **** UP! Ill wait to hear what bs you come up with next.

If I was a waste of a good mans air, then why bother. Use your brain, if you have one. Or better yet come at me when balls drop!! People like you just talk behind a computer. Thats all. I actually use my brain and you have no evidence of me attacking anyone, who first attacked and called me names. For not liking a statue. Then making personal OVER A STATUE!!! LOL CHILDREN!!! Plus people who attack others by commenting about spelling and grammar, are deflectors. Sorry Professor. Ill make sure to proof read. LOL. I've known people like you in the military and when it comes time to man up. They never do. They cower down.

If you didn't care, why respond? To anything I said. Cuz you ****ing do!!! I never once called anyone a name for liking this statue. ASSUMPTIONS, ASSUMPTIONS, ASSUMPTIONS. Thats all you have. NO PROOF. One guy tried doing what you did. But missed the Piky comment. Then shut his mouth. Cuz he was wrong. I never once said to anyone, your an idiot for buying this. Did I bash the statue? Yes I have every ****ing right. I fought for my right for freedom and free speech. So I will use. It. See your the real troll dawg. You summed it up with that last sentence. By saying I love getting a reaction out of me. If you love it. Come at me in person. Ill show you ****ing respect!! But your little child ass attitude won't, just like the last three people who talk behind a computer. Your the real bullies. I would apologize if I acted out of line. But I didn't because an opinion and bashing people are two different things. Not my fault your ass can't understand that. then saying I acted out of line cuz I don't like a statue, OH BOO HOO. Quote me then. Show me where I bashed someone? You ****ing can't! If you can't handle criticism then get the **** off this site.

Another great quote with fantastic grammar LOL!! "I won?t stop until you do." Im not afraid of you dawg. Come at me all you want. Ill just come back harder. But respectful. So, people still can see who the disrespectful people are. One, how childish you are. two, your a wanna be tough guy. Im not worked up. But you come at me firs and with disrespect. My job is to fight for the minority. The ones who don't have a voice. All I see is a child who deflects and acts like the victim. Dude all your good at is your fingers with this keyboard. Like I said you want others to see you acting tough. I told you to DM me, obviously that didn't work. Ill keep this going all day. But don't act like you don't care, cuz if you didn't I wouldn't hear back from you. Remember you came at me. You can be an Alpha but Ill be an Omega all day!!!

I love this quote from you. "You are the child. You are the one who has whinged and deflected. You are the one who has inboxed, bullied, threatened and attacked." Talk about spelling and grammar issues LOL! Practice what you preach!! LOL!! Your basically copying and pasting everything I said to you, cuz you have nothing against me. You can't think for yourself.

SHOW ME THEN!!! Show me where I bullied whined and in boxed people!!! Again, if they started this ****. Of course Ill treat them with the same disrespect as they showed me. You seem to talk out of your ass with no proof. SO show me. The only time I did was when some one bashed me for not liking the statue. Which is reasonable! Oh you probably don't know sarcasm either. But if you can find a comment where I bashed someone or called then names FIRST, Ill gladly man up and apologize. But every time, its mother ****ers like you who can't handle criticism and whine and ***** and resort to your childish behaviors. ****ING SHOW ME WHERE I ATTACKED A PERSON??? CUZ you can't!!! Ill say this for the last time, for all those who own this. Congrats on the statue, if you like it great. It isn't for me. Now for those who take things personal and start with bullying and trolling. Ill gladly say this to anyone who resort to that.

Obviously you don't know CHATA

CHA TA **** UP! Ill wait to hear what bs you come up with next.

8f4d8522ad3582555eaf7e2cdc637adc.jpg

Attachments

• 000000000 tenor.jpg
    000000000 tenor.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 126

I won?t stop until you do.

You are the child. You are the one who has whinged and deflected. You are the one who has inboxed bullied, threatened and attacked.

He inboxed me is well when I talked about the fact he should do a frozen and let it go, his go to song he should listen too lol

He inboxed me is well when I talked about the fact he should do a frozen and let it go, his go to song he should listen too lol

Here we go again. First, I in boxed you out of respect for others. Second, mother ****er, Im right here. If you got **** to say. Have the ****ing balls to say to my face. I can't stand pple that act like your doing right now. Plus, I can state my opinion over and over.

On the DM, I told you to mind your own business. You felt the need to play the victim like your buddy dirty 30 or 75, whatever his name is. Now, if you guys want to start this **** right back up we can do this. But out of respect to others DM me. Now, if you want to talk like children and then jack each other off, by talking about me. Have at it. You two keep wanting to make this crap personal and post this for everyone to see. By making this post personal, like children do. So, grab all the bullies you can find to back you up. But like hell, am I gonna sit back and listen to two people acting like ass holes having a laugh at my expense.

So, you have something to say, go a head and say it!!! In the military we back our **** up. All this over a statue that I didn't like and still stand by that. Absolutely childish behavior that continues. I mean who are the real bullies here? You two continue to have my nuts in your mouth. You do realize your the ones keeping this going. Lastly, if this is not about the statue. ****ing In box me. Ill gladly reply to you! But if you have a problem. Don't run to someone else and talk ****. That is Cowardly behavior.

Here we go again. First, I in boxed you out of respect for others. Second, mother ****er, Im right here. If you got **** to say. Have the ****ing balls to say to my face. I can't stand pple that act like your doing right now. Plus, I can state my opinion over and over.

On the DM, I told you to mind your own business. You felt the need to play the victim like your buddy dirty 30 or 75, whatever his name is. Now, if you guys want to start this **** right back up we can do this. But out of respect to others DM me. Now, if you want to talk like children and then jack each other off, by talking about me. Have at it. You two keep wanting to make this crap personal and post this for everyone to see. By making this post personal, like children do. So, grab all the bullies you can find to back you up. But like hell, am I gonna sit back and listen to two people acting like ass holes having a laugh at my expense.

So, you have something to say, go a head and say it!!! In the military we back our **** up. All this over a statue that I didn't like and still stand by that. Absolutely childish behavior that continues. I mean who are the real bullies here? You two continue to have my nuts in your mouth. You do realize your the ones keeping this going. Lastly, if this is not about the statue. ****ing In box me. Ill gladly reply to you! But if you have a problem. Don't run to someone else and talk ****. That is Cowardly behavior.

The best bit of advice is dont comment on this thread, it had died down and you restarted the fire, saying
First, I am glad you all are happy with it. But the point was it still looks nothing like the prototype that was the whole point. But we can put that to rest. Mind my own business on an open internet forum, you got issues dude and its hypocritical to say mind my own business, when you telling PPL your issues with it, you didn't buy the statue yourself, so shouldnt you mind your own business? is well, no different

You already beat the dead horse, now youve started beating the bones of the horse lol. Its not bullying, you were just exposed for aggressively messaging PPL and you messaged me is well, kicked out from a FB group.

No matter on the quality of the statue, a degree of restraint is needed, not mindlessly going down a path that you went down, you pissed allot of PPL off, play it cool on the forums and on FB groups, because you dont want that kind of internet fame. Best thing to do is lock and delete the thread, because the damage is done

The best bit of advice is dont comment on this thread, it had died down and you restarted the fire, saying
First, I am glad you all are happy with it. But the point was it still looks nothing like the prototype that was the whole point. But we can put that to rest. Mind my own business on an open internet forum, you got issues dude and its hypocritical to say mind my own business, when you telling PPL your issues with it, you didn't buy the statue yourself, so shouldnt you mind your own business? is well, no different

You already beat the dead horse, now youve started beating the bones of the horse lol. Its not bullying, you were just exposed for aggressively messaging PPL and you messaged me is well, kicked out from a FB group.

No matter on the quality of the statue, a degree of restraint is needed, not mindlessly going down a path that you went down, you pissed allot of PPL off, play it cool on the forums and on FB groups, because you dont want that kind of internet fame. Best thing to do is lock and delete the thread, because the damage is done

giphy.gif

Oh man. This thread.

Attachments

• 174a89c0-c23f-4bec-81ae-660000851703-AP_Train_Derailment_Texas.jpg
    174a89c0-c23f-4bec-81ae-660000851703-AP_Train_Derailment_Texas.jpg
    488.8 KB · Views: 88

First, its apparent that dirty just thrives of drama with is picture. But you, your another story.

Bro your unbelievable. I started it back up LOL. By staying on the ****ing topic at hand. WHILE YOU keep going on and on about me not the statue. Thats what blows my mind. How childish and ****ing immature you and dirty are. Yet I stopped commenting. Then Dirty 75 got personal, had to start name calling. Just like you did and now here we are right back in this BS. Aggressively messaging people. DON'T ****ING play the victim like the other guy. You both acting like children, got off the topic at hand. Called me names over a statue, NOW DEFLECTING AND PROJECTING. First, of all as you can tell I don't give two ****s what some thinks of me. I will always stand up for myself. As I did for my Country. Everyone I DMED deserved it. I continued to talk about the statue, negatively or not. It doesn't matter. They talked **** and took it personal and started this whole bulling thing. Then wrote for everyone to see, I gave each and every one of them including you. The opportunity to do the same, write me back dm me so no one needs to read bs drama. But you decided not too. Then continued to talk. Again, all over a statue. So, if you and your buddy want to keep this going I will. But STOP playing the victim. You guys started the bs bullying and name calling. I just stated my opinion on a statue. IF that is restarting anything. Your just acting a fool. That's on you. You want this thread deleted because, go back and read why I wrote what I did. The truth always gets revealed. Unless, it the people who started it, deleted their comments. But I know my conscience is clear, because for a third time. No matter if I beat a dead horse I was talking about the statue and never took it to a personal point. Because I don't know any of you. I don't want to! So, keep acting like children. Or ****ing man up, say what you did. But I am not sorry for not liking a statue. So, I will apologize for the name calling after it was done to me first. But after I get attacked, I'll go ten times harder. That is the military in me. i don't put up with people acting like children. So, resonate on that for a bit. If you don't see why I fought back then your blind. Expect someone to fight back when they get attack. Common sense. yet again, you put your comment out for everyone to see. Yet if you had a problem you didn't come to me again. You didn't dm me again. SO, who are the ones that really want this to continue??? Blind!!! More like ignorant deflecting or projecting. If you can go back find a comment that I bashed someone. Not before I was bashed first. I would love to see it!!! Yet I have the issues. When you two idiots keep replying back to me. You guys keep coming back to me. who has the real issues? As being in social services, I will always be a voice against this type of ****.

Oh and Mr know it all, I didn't get kicked out of PCS fb group. One person said that and it just fueled the fire. Plus, I didn't like the statue. Of course their not gonna like that. But I find it so funny, you listen to people yet are so far from the truth. Funny, how one rumor got started and you brought that up. No ****ing class. Lets see if you can be a man and drop this. But if not, Ill keep coming back.

TO all the rest. This thread is already a lost cause. But those that love drama, I won't put up with childish behavior. So, I can go on everyday if someone wants to start name calling again. If you want to talk about the statue. Go a head, I won't say another word about it on this forum. Since some get their panties in a wad. OH no someone doesn't like my statue so Im gonna bash him personally for it! Because he kept repeating himself over and over. Its called the first amendment. Bash a statue I own I don't give a ****. Ill even name a few. I own the myers 1/3rd I own some bad statues myself. I learned not to care. We don't take these things when we die, so who cares. Peace.

Back