PCS Darth Maul 1/3 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it'll have a few display options.

I don't see a lot of Ray Park there but I'm keeping my eye on this. I have SS's last 1/4 Maul (2017? 2018?) and is still one of my favorite pieces in my collection and I just sold the Mythos Maul.

We'll see what they reveal next week.

Looks like it'll have a few display options.

I don't see a lot of Ray Park there but I'm keeping my eye on this. I have SS's last 1/4 Maul (2017? 2018?) and is still one of my favorite pieces in my collection and I just sold the Mythos Maul.

We'll see what they reveal next week.
Yeah Sideshows last DM PF is easily the best Maul statue out there. Having the LSF and other Maul statues from SS it’s my favorite. Even beats the IS 1/4 Maul too. Still the best Maul
Statue for me. I’m hoping this one can beat it. Obviously it’s a an idealized piece.

Yeah Sideshows last DM PF is easily the best Maul statue out there. Having the LSF and other Maul statues from SS it’s my favorite. Even beats the IS 1/4 Maul too. Still the best Maul
Statue for me. I’m hoping this one can beat it. Obviously it’s a an idealized piece.

It’s my second favorite statue in my collection.

I feel like it’s a bit slept on and doesn’t really sell for a lot on the secondary market either.

Also have to think about space with these 1/3 pieces lol.

Iron Studios last few pieces have been a bit disappointing to me. They haven’t been able to hit that homerun feeling they had after their Vader.

My current Maul PF setup.

Plan moving forward is for any PFs (or possible larger) to have a pedestal or a covered display cabinet with a corresponding print.

I’ll be watching this reveal closely later this week and if an upgrade is worth it.

IMG_5986.jpeg

Nice! Where do you source your pedestals from?
My initial plan when I started this was to use Pedastal Source, which Sideshow uses for their cons, videos and previews and all that, but their prices are ridiculous, I might buy a few from there in the future for a few pieces due to their size, but it'll definitely be during some sort of sale during Black Friday or something like that.

I found The Column Store on Amazon, which was a far cheaper for good quality pedestals. Though you can't order customized ones (like at Pedestal Source), you're getting a few different sizes all at 12x12, which is enough for most PFs. At those prices, you can get the pedestal and a custom acrylic case for the same price as a single pedestal at Pedestal Source.

Sometime this week I'll take a photo of one of the larger ones I got from them that my Captain Rex LSB is sitting on at the moment.

Collecting is expensive, but worth it to take the extra step to make your collection as clean and neat as possible.

My current Maul PF setup.

Plan moving forward is for any PFs (or possible larger) to have a pedestal or a covered display cabinet with a corresponding print.

I’ll be watching this reveal closely later this week and if an upgrade is worth it.

View attachment 707011

That poster is glorious - where did you get that?

That poster is glorious - where did you get that?

MRC

https://www.marcelchenier.com/shopprints/collectors-editions

He does hyper realistic prints, I wanted his Vader but was long sold out before I discovered him.

The prints are pricey ($250 for the normal size and $900 for the larger ones and plaques are a bit extra) but are super limited and immediately spice up the display. Maul has a run of 50 prints if I remember correctly.

He’s doing the Armorer next followed by stormtroopers.

I’m keeping an eye on his C-3PO, I have nothing to go with it at the moment though.

I wish he didn't base his Fett off the Master Replicas PP3 helmet with the pinch.

I was hoping he’d have a colored ESB version..but alas.

If I’m gonna pay $200+ for a print and another $100+ to have it framed, I’m gonna make sure I love the damn thing lol.

So, Deluxe is just shirtless version. Regular is cloaked version. The "Platinum Ex" is the version that comes with both torsos. Please be aware before you order. Anyone order directly from PCS before? What are their shipping costs like, and do they charge sales tax?

Back