Statue PCS Bebop and Rocksteady 1/4 statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PCS Rocksteady Statue

When it is about Bebop and Rocksteady, I want them as they are in the early cartoon series. With the Turtles and Shredder, I want them as in the early 90`s movie.

JnX6Ks0.jpg

Rocksteady was shown off along at the SS New York Con day three booth tour alongside a Roadkill Rodney (possibly an EX add-on).

FcnufVp.jpg

Just like the PCS turtles before, the pose/source looks to be lifted straight from the Enter the Shredder episode. If this is the case, we might have a good idea of how Bebop will appear (if he gets made).

The fur displays a bit more detail than I had expected from the ‘87 cartoon-based 1/4s.

I’m looking forward to seeing him paired up with Rocksteady (and Shredder). Hopefully they match up aesthetically.

xafwj39.jpg

New shots of Bebop are up (he definitely has eyes behind those glasses). Here's a group mockup based off of SS's listed sizes for Shredder and Rocksteady. Bring on the brain!

I received early arrival emails from SS for Rocksteady and Bebop. Looks like they’ll BOTH be available this October (originally slated for early next year).

I wouldn’t have believed it, but PCS just turned around their 1/3 Purgatori in a few months. It’s a bit o’ $ for these two at once, but I’m very pumped.

Back