Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

Slacker292

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Re: PCS Rocksteady Statue

When it is about Bebop and Rocksteady, I want them as they are in the early cartoon series. With the Turtles and Shredder, I want them as in the early 90`s movie.

goatchumby

Pizza Beast.
CF Supporter
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Reaction score
JnX6Ks0.jpg

Rocksteady was shown off along at the SS New York Con day three booth tour alongside a Roadkill Rodney (possibly an EX add-on).

FcnufVp.jpg

Just like the PCS turtles before, the pose/source looks to be lifted straight from the Enter the Shredder episode. If this is the case, we might have a good idea of how Bebop will appear (if he gets made).

goatchumby

Pizza Beast.
CF Supporter
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Reaction score
The fur displays a bit more detail than I had expected from the ‘87 cartoon-based 1/4s.

I’m looking forward to seeing him paired up with Rocksteady (and Shredder). Hopefully they match up aesthetically.

goatchumby

Pizza Beast.
CF Supporter
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Reaction score
xafwj39.jpg

New shots of Bebop are up (he definitely has eyes behind those glasses). Here's a group mockup based off of SS's listed sizes for Shredder and Rocksteady. Bring on the brain!

goatchumby

Pizza Beast.
CF Supporter
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Reaction score
I received early arrival emails from SS for Rocksteady and Bebop. Looks like they’ll BOTH be available this October (originally slated for early next year).

I wouldn’t have believed it, but PCS just turned around their 1/3 Purgatori in a few months. It’s a bit o’ $ for these two at once, but I’m very pumped.