PCS 1/4 Pumpkinhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could not resist..It is a hell of a statue and at $140 a month starting November, it's not too bad.... $35 a week? Yeah...I'm in :)

That's prop accurate.

So where the neck meets the body... It completely changes to another shade of color... That what its like in the film?

Not being a jerk.. It just seems like the head and the body where painted separately.. And where the seam is you can see the actual color change.

Its really seems that way in the video.. And it may be because the of the noticeable seam... Pics of the piece changes shades but looks more natural.

Last edited:
cheers! I pre ordered it too, I just love the design of this monster ever since I was a kid, by no means could I ever pass this up.
I still remember being mesmerized by the creature and it’s design in Fangoria. It was a long wait back then for it to come VHS

I like the film but still wish it was as good as the creature’s design lol

That's funny... most people tell me it gets better every time they see it. Beyond Lance's performance, the amazing cinematography and deft editing make each and every shot of the beautifully-designed monster something special. Guess everyone sees things differently.

Yeah - LOVE the cinematography - as an example, that 1st visit to the witches shack (the approach and inside) always impresses the heck out of me.

Thanks, Heavy Metal Spike! I deleted my post because it seemed too self-serving. By the way, isn't this new P statue expected shortly, around June-August? Any word about where things stand?

Thanks, Heavy Metal Spike! I deleted my post because it seemed too self-serving. By the way, isn't this new P statue expected shortly, around June-August? Any word about where things stand?

There are some updates on the Statue Forum thread regarding "seam issues" on head & tail that will hopefully be corrected.

Hi everyone!

My Pumpkinhead is shipping in the next day or so and it should be home early next week. I spoke to Sideshow and they received a small batch and I was lucky enough to be one of a few to get it first.

We haven't seen productions photos yet but a video review will be done and I will let you guys know when it is ready.

Fingers crossed it is as good as we expect
smile.gif

Cheers

Look forward to seeing this. Holding out mainly because money is a little tight right now. Hopeful the ex will remain stock for awhile and I can grab it later.

Got mine... I'm very satisfied. The statue has a lot of power and presence. True, it's a more pumped-up Pumpky than we're used to, an "interpretation," but it still commands an onlooker's interest, and the sculpting detail is remarkable. Although expensive, it's ultimately too significant a piece to ignore.

Attachments

• IMG_1419.jpg
    IMG_1419.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 0
Got mine... I'm very satisfied. The statue has a lot of power and presence. True, it's a more pumped-up Pumpky than we're used to, an "interpretation," but it still commands an onlooker's interest, and the sculpting detail is remarkable. Although expensive, it's ultimately too significant a piece to ignore.

That looks pretty good - I have no quibble with "interpretations" as long as they don't look silly - and this doesn't look silly.

Glad you are pleased with it, and thanks for the pic (y)

Did they sort out the "seam" problem?

Looks like a Winner !!

Congrats!!!

Paint apps look very good in that photo.

We need more :)

Not mine. From Facebook.

Attachments

• 564A2C8D-8196-4B30-8191-058443720271.jpeg
    564A2C8D-8196-4B30-8191-058443720271.jpeg
    857.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 49695906-587F-4A05-AD96-BB954F58C78E.jpeg
    49695906-587F-4A05-AD96-BB954F58C78E.jpeg
    605.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 78BE6978-18B9-4BE6-BE26-7A3CE4F16B25.jpeg
    78BE6978-18B9-4BE6-BE26-7A3CE4F16B25.jpeg
    892.9 KB · Views: 0