PCS 1/4 Pumpkinhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't imagine that the intricacies of that will be replicated in a factory production at all...

Exactly why I will be waiting for in-hand pics of the final product before ordering.

But if this actually comes out like the paint apps on that proto head sculpt - this is going to be the definitive Pumpkinhead. That base in the digital renderings alone is amazing.

If Chakkor Channing still haunts these parts, he's gonna wanna see this thing.

My ghost is like Michael Myers - a reckless spirit who stubbornly refuses to die. :lol

Exactly why I will be waiting for in-hand pics of the final product before ordering.

But if this actually comes out like the paint apps on that proto head sculpt - this is going to be the definitive Pumpkinhead. That base in the digital renderings alone is amazing.

Oh yeah. And I genuinely hope it does. But just look at the details on that paint up, whoever did that is really good! Even that tongue has so many layers on it , we all know that'll be solid pink from the factory. Don't even think about those fine veins in the eyes unless they use decals. But again, I really hope that I'm eating my words at some point and that they can put out something that looks that good.

From Franco's FB.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210706-193943_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210706-193943_Facebook.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot_20210706-194211_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210706-194211_Facebook.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 104
  • Screenshot_20210706-194158_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210706-194158_Facebook.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 111
A page back, I believe someone said at least $800. My guess is $999

....too much for my budget.
I'm in for this too, love this character too much to pass up and I have a pile of rewards to use up before years end.

First of all - thanks to EVERYONE for all the recent news and pics.

As regards the "reveal" posts - the base just doesn't work for me, the legs look like (yeah - I know!) stilts, and it's priced too high.

I was hoping to use up the $510 I have in Sadshow reward points on this, but the $ gap is too much to justify given my concerns. I think we have until Jan 2022 to use those points, so guess I'll have to buy an "Iron Man or Spider Man something" and re-sell locally to avoid losing the pennies.

Shame - had high hopes for this.

That's a lot of money for this IMO. Especially with the proportions looking off to me and only a swap-out portrait. He looks to bulky. And with PCS paint apps, don't be shocked when your statue doesn't look near as good as this.
IMO the SS Stan Winston maquette still stands supreme.

It's up!!! Easy pass. Won't fit in my Besta. :lecture And... the price is a bit high. :horror

That's a lot of money for this IMO. Especially with the proportions looking off to me and only a swap-out portrait. He looks to bulky. And with PCS paint apps, don't be shocked when your statue doesn't look near as good as this.
IMO the SS Stan Winston maquette still stands supreme.
Agreed about SW maquette.

This could have been number one but like you said the proportions are off.

This is one Jacked pumpkinhead.

Having said all this.. I may consider since I will never be able to get the Winston one. Will wait and hope for some vids.

Definitely a case of "wait for final product before ordering", if it wasn't already. Way too many red flags to PO.

Love the alternate head though, and that little baby Pumpkinhead on the base.

Back