PCS 1/4 Pumpkinhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having slept on it for a couple of days - and despite @JAWS awesome pics that re-tempted me, I'm going to back away from buying.

I'm not a fan of the base, or the curled positioning of the toes/claws on his right foot, but the real kicker is I have multiple garage kits & collectibles of the wee beastie already, including the Stan Winston / Sideshow piece . . . so I'll rein myself in.

Still don't mind seeing as many different-angle pics as are posted though :p

Having slept on it for a couple of days - and despite @JAWS awesome pics that re-tempted me, I'm going to back away from buying.

I'm not a fan of the base, or the curled positioning of the toes/claws on his right foot, but the real kicker is I have multiple garage kits & collectibles of the wee beastie already, including the Stan Winston / Sideshow piece . . . so I'll rein myself in.

Still don't mind seeing as many different-angle pics as are posted though :p

The curled toes on the right foot is the only flaw I can in the Pumpkinhead sculpt itself. Funny thing is, I think it might be more screen accurate lol.

If I had all the items you had I would consider skipping also even though I personally think this is the best looking one of all the ones out there. OG has a great base and presence.

Maybe one day you will find this at a better price.

Put my order in today. Didn't like checking Sideshow every morning to make sure of no stock warnings or waitlist given the lower ES and popularity of this one. Look forward to giving Pumpkinhead another re-watch when this arrives.

Has anyone found out if it fits in anything from IKEA?
Won't fit in a Detolf. I'd be uneasy about even putting it on the top for the weight. Its like 30 pounds. It will fit into a Besta but it's too tall for the square framed glass doors

I will be getting a Besta which is 23 5/8 x 15 3/4 x 50 3/8 " and I think it will look great with Pumpkinhead on top :)
That will be the ideal height. Mine's on top of a 75.5" unit for the time being and it's too high. Can't make out enough of the amazing detail, especially in the face. Those eyes are too incredible and need to be seen up close.

20220901_154537.jpg

Back