Other TV set-Miniatures...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mondragon

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/seinfeld-seinfeld-set-artuitive-inc-903960
seinfeld-set_seinfeld_feature.jpg

So what other TV set-miniatures would you consider in this format?

?
Honeymooners: Simple Living Room set
6qggwm.jpg

I love Lucy: Apt.
pmL7gNd.jpg

Star Trek: Enterprise bridge
YzhsGhK.jpg

JUtOsHr.jpg

Batman 66 : Batcave / Wayne Library (although there are "play-sets" that reproduce it well enough. Think at some point we might be conflating two ideas, a "playset" and a legit representation of the actual functional /stage/set layout etc.
6qgsiq.jpg

6qguq3.jpg

6qgtum.jpg

6qgtbw.jpg

oie_animation.gif

789ikx.jpg

Tardis: Interior:
79d6yu.jpg

Classic Sesame Street: (original set I think just went from 123-stoop to the Fix'it shop)
5cwolm.gif

f5O4kjh.jpg

5cx2sk.gif

Happy Days Arnold's/Al's: Dinner
Cheers: Bar

Brady: Living room
BbYZBRx.jpg

Addam's Family: Living Room
The Young Ones: Flat
Welcome Back,Kotter: Class room
Good Times: Living room

Barney Miller: Precinct Squad Room
umkMrTd.jpg

Friends: Apartment / Coffee shop?
The Office: Office
etc.....!
Other? Describe.

Last edited:
Honeymooners set
Brady Bunch living room
Batcave
Star Trek bridge

I have the Seinfeld set, it is awesome!

I wish more off these iconic sets would be made. Besides those I mentioned above, I would love to see an All in the Family set!

It's not a TV set since it doesn't have cameras but I got the Funko Seinfeld set. Came out before I knew about the lego one but either way this was less than $50 for all the sets.

My favorites of any like this produced would be the Simpsons Environments made by Playmates from 10-15 years ago. They produced such iconic environments as Moe's Bar, the DMV, the couch gag, and so much more. Each one came with character voices that spoke in those rooms when plugged into the set. I still have at least a dozen of these, along with Main Street, that voiced every character made by Playmates up until that point. The depth and breadth of the characters represented is rarely touched by manufacturers today

^^ I still have a bunch of those along with a large amount of figures.

As a big fan of the Simpsons they're a lot of fun, I though about letting the environments go at one point but ended up keeping them.

In part this would depend on scale.
While 1:6 scale "mini-sets" would be great for figure collectors, they tend to be both expensive and major space hogs.
1:12 could the ideal scale for detail and articulated figures. However, assuming high quality I could also see going down to 1:18 or even 1:24 and including fixed-pose PVC figures.

Realistically, I'd probably opt for 1:18 or 1:24 scale. In which case:
Star Trek Bridges: TOS, TNG, DS9 (Station command, Defiant and Quark's), VOY
Star Wars: Millennium Falcon Cockpit, Jabba's Palace, Yoda's Hut/Degobah, Emperor's Throne Room
Ghostbusters: Partial Firehouse+Ecto-1
Rocky: Rocky I Ring, Rocky III Ring, Rocky IV Ring
Iron Man: Tony's Workshop, Hall of Armor
Frazier: Living Room/Dining Room & Radio Station Booth
WKRP: DJ Booth
Welcome Back Kotter: Classroom
'66 Batman: Batcave w/Batmobile
Classic TV: Bewitched Living Room, I Dream of Jeannie Living Room, Munsters Main Room, Gilligan's Island Hut(s) & Lagoon, Brady Bunch Kitchen/Dining Room/Stairs/Living Room, Dick Van Dyke Bedroom/Living Room/DiningRoom/Kitchen

Also, iconic scene dioramas from movies and shows like Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Justice League, 2001, Gladiator, Jurassic Park and Avatar

It's not a TV set since it doesn't have cameras but I got the Funko Seinfeld set. Came out before I knew about the lego one but either way this was less than $50 for all the sets.
I like the look of the set, though I hate that style of figures.
Scale? Do their retroaction figures scale fit in there?
79d63s.jpg

Last edited:
abd2970643754c7bb6a43d9c08b4dbd0xl.jpg

d342d0fa0e324038b799f066e07d4286xl.jpg

Not a fan, though I'll admit that's a somewhat clever playlet.
I guess it's the sitcom version of the old Micro Machines / Action Fleet transforming playsets.

Never quite got why they put the Cantina in 3P0's head?
IMG_4849.JPG

Last edited:
Back