Opinions please anyone? Can't decide? HT Bruce DX04 or EB Game of death.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wishmaster59

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Gents,
Sorry to bother you guys but i can't decide which version of the BRUCE LEE to get? Hot Toys bruce lee DX04 or Enterbay "Game of death"?
:dunno
Which version is better? I'm only asking this as this will be my first purchase from the BRUCE LEE collection.Sorry to be a PAIN in the ass.Just a honest opinion would be great.
Thanks guys!

wishmaster
:blissy

I have not seen the EB GOD in person, but I have the DX04 EX. I think it is fantastic and if you can pick up the EX, you have 2 figures, dios, outfits, etc to pose them. I know there are other members who have both and can give you better insight.

I have both.Both are great sets.I lean towards HT version just course I had to mail back my GoD figure to Enterbay since it came with a busted arm.Most people have a lot of issues with Quality control so HT would be better figure right now

Give me your money and I'll buy the better one for you.

:lol at that $375 auction when people can't get rid of the DX for $230 here.

Last edited:
Gents,
Sorry to bother you guys but i can't decide which version of the BRUCE LEE to get? Hot Toys bruce lee DX04 or Enterbay "Game of death"?
:dunno
Which version is better? I'm only asking this as this will be my first purchase from the BRUCE LEE collection.Sorry to be a PAIN in the ass.Just a honest opinion would be great.
Thanks guys!

wishmaster
:blissy
enterbay version has the better headsculpt(damaged version) but the worst body ever(I am not joking),hot toys has an incredible body and nice headsculpts too,I suggest a hot toys body with an enterbay suit and head, and you will have the perfect set,until hot toys god will be out...:pray:

Thanks bro! They both look great and i was going to get the HT version but then i came across the EB.Oh man decisions..decisions

Tks again

I saw the Enterbay Game of Death on Ebay the other day for like $250 I watched it sell right in front of my face should I have jumped at that? I was like, ok should I bid? Like literally 1 minute 30 seconds to go, no one would have beat me unless they sniped.

Back