Oniri Créations: The Terminator (Schwarzenegger) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job Blade. I still wonder should the distance between the nose and mouth be longer but, if that was the case, maybe the chin wouldn't need to be shortened at all or as much.

I just don't know about this one. There are things I like, and things I dislike. I like how the base doesn't take up too much real estate, but that chin....and that price!?!?!

Every time i look at that Picture my lips mussels the Orbicularis oris muscle starts hurting, keep doing that expression on that statue. Cant control it, mouth just imitates it.

Did some 'Shopping.

Very easy fixes. Given how much simpler this was to edit than Prime 1's photos, I think Oniri got more things right, it's just that the areas they got wrong are more distracting.

There are some shots in the film where the chin looks sizable. I think bringing the bottom of it up while keeping the chin "bump" big is the key. Straightening the jaw and bringing in the cheek fat also helps minimize the look of it.

View attachment 555835

View attachment 555836
Please post this on their Facebook page.

Would love to, but could someone else do it?

Might sound silly, but I'm a 3D artist and would like to one day sculpt collectibles as a secondary gig. I'd rather not have a reputation for annoying companies by posting edits to their public feeds. :lol

Heck, Prime 1 blocked me from commenting on their FB page after asking an innocuous price question.
I took the chance and posted the front shot. Hope they don't block me.

My bad attempt, still not right.

Attachments

• Oniri-Creations-The-Terminator-Quarter-Scale-Statue.jpg
    Oniri-Creations-The-Terminator-Quarter-Scale-Statue.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 54
According to their Facebook there are only 250 pieces left.

If they do improve the sculpt, it'll be after all units have sold and entirely out of the goodness of their hearts. Not a gamble I'm willing to make with any company in 2022.

It looks badass with the red eye light up. Such a shame this was also excluded. What the hell am I paying over 1k for? This is disappointing for a 2023 statue.

About time QS or even JND come to the party. Arnie and terminator deserves more love.

If they do improve the sculpt, it'll be after all units have sold and entirely out of the goodness of their hearts. Not a gamble I'm willing to make with any company in 2022.
It'll sell out, 500 is a very small ES and the price whilst high, is not outrageously expensive. This hobbies has expanded to many collectors and there is probably a huge cohort with a lot of $. The good thing is at least Arnie terminator is visible again and other companies would probably take note as clearly there is still a healthy market out there. Just hope the future products are just as healthy as our appetites!

I don't get it. The Sideshow PF can still be bought on the aftermarket for cheaper than this and it's better. Why are people paying top dollar for this lol. I would only consider this if they revised the head sculpt. As it stands, no chance. Collectors these days have low standards.

There’s no way lol. Probably just a marketing ploy.

I'm sure the es just went down to 250. I really doubt there are more than 10 sane people who pre-order it especially since, as xplosive said, you can find the first far superior pf at half the price.

That's great that they're willing to listen!

I hope they saw your edit Blade.

Can't wait to see their updated face sculpt. Wouldn't mind some bullet wounds to his chest as well. If they improve in those two aspects they will win me over.

I took the chance that they would rework this. Not sure why I had a good feeling about this but hopefully I will be rewarded.

Did some 'Shopping.

Very easy fixes. Given how much simpler this was to edit than Prime 1's photos, I think Oniri got more things right, it's just that the areas they got wrong are more distracting.

There are some shots in the film where the chin looks sizable. I think bringing the bottom of it up while keeping the chin "bump" big is the key. Straightening the jaw and bringing in the cheek fat also helps minimize the look of it.

View attachment 555835

View attachment 555836
You've got some impressive skills! Well done

Back