Oniri Créations: RoboCop (1987) 1:4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad but the face does not look like Weller at all. Color looks great on the proto but I am not really liking the pose of the left leg. Enterbay still the best one out there sculpt wise.

Yeah it was years ago but look at how much better the proportions were compared to this. They sneakily added faceplates for Peter weller too so it wasn’t just from Robo 3.

All I know is that Dark_Spidey painted that proto! It’s the first thing I noticed when I saw the pictures.

Let’s hope the final product will look as good. For now I will cherish my repainted EB. :D

2B2958D1-E4BF-47B9-8084-215FB1DDEC3B.jpeg

That’s the definitive 1/4 Rambo. That repaint takes it to a whole different level.

The finish on this better be near perfect for the price they're charging. Anxious to see how the Terminator will look.

Price would be easier to accept if the company had a great track record but it's way too high for an unknown like this. Ordering this is a big roll of the dice.

It's nice, but...silicone is not necessary for such a small face area and may add to the cost. Metal parts are not needed and add to the cost.
For anyone needing a Robocop this will be good but I have the PCS and while it's far from perfect, it's not worth the price to upgrade for me.

Wow this looks awesome. Didn't notice the reveal at all. Silicone face and metal parts, these guys seem serious on quality. Great pose. A little bit on the pricer end, but not too bad. 1/4 genisys endo retailed at $1200 AUD and the quality is rubbish compared to this.

Radio silence from Oniri from a very long time. No update on their Terminator with the new headsculpt either. They revealed the new head 2 years ago.

Back