Oily plastic?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

omegaglory1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Can anything be done to treat plastic that’s started to become oily? My Medicom Boba Fett has started to develop some very mild oiliness on some parts.

I understand there are products that are used to prolong the life of rubber and pleather on figures. Is there anything similar for plastic?

I suspect some components are leaking through and Medicom aren’t the best when it comes to durable materials. Would something like a water based varnish help?

Can anything be done to treat plastic that’s started to become oily? My Medicom Boba Fett has started to develop some very mild oiliness on some parts.

I understand there are products that are used to prolong the life of rubber and pleather on figures. Is there anything similar for plastic?

I suspect some components are leaking through and Medicom aren’t the best when it comes to durable materials. Would something like a varnish used for painting models help?

Back