1/6 OGSHANJINSHU LS2019-05 Cyber Killer Action Figure (Trinity)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trinity arrived!!! The unnecessary panic is over. I must say, this is one of the most professional boxes I have ever seen. Near DX level.

Praise to OSK for the very nicely packed + wrapped box free of any defects.

I only opened her for a quick peek, really didn't take anything out. I hope to have time to put her together tomorrow for an un-futzed photo shoot.

Nice! Yeah OSK really packs very well and yeah this is one of the more impressive 3rd party releases as far as packaging goes. I honestly don't think I've seen anything else put up for order by Logshanjinshu, but they've impressed me with this one.

Had a little time with her today. Stellar figure. The shiny vinyl is just so cool looking. I wish it would photograph like it looks in hand -- all that black liquid glass.

I hope to add some better pictures once I have a little more time to focus on getting her pose and clothing just right. Even with so little, there is a lot to work with.

The left foot on mine is a little loose enough that she has a tendency to fall forward. I would remove the boot to use the superglue trick but I am concerned I won't be able to get that boot back on over the pants. Has anyone removed the boots yet? Also a little concerned about the glue fumes and that fragile vinyl.

If anyone has any "watch out for" advice, it would be greatly appreciated right now.

COMP 1.jpg

Had a little time with her today. Stellar figure. The shiny vinyl is just so cool looking. I wish it would photograph like it looks in hand -- all that black liquid glass.

I hope to add some better pictures once I have a little more time to focus on getting her pose and clothing just right. Even with so little, there is a lot to work with.

The left foot on mine is a little loose enough that she has a tendency to fall forward. I would remove the boot to use the superglue trick but I am concerned I won't be able to get that boot back on over the pants. Has anyone removed the boots yet? Also a little concerned about the glue fumes and that fragile vinyl.

If anyone has any "watch out for" advice, it would be greatly appreciated right now.

View attachment 505497

Don't put her in any Matrix type poses. Not sure if you are familiar with Phicen bodies, but they will fail when stressed over time Not sure if the fabric will eventually stain the body, but it might. That was a huge problem for the custom Jnix figure. Not a lot of bare skin on the figure, but oil from your hands can do harm to the body. The body will get sticky over time and needs to be washed and corn starched. i would just find a nice pose though and let it go. It will be fine.

Thanks for that. I doubt I will vary her pose too much from what I have now. Something simple and elegant. Holding the bag and shooting the gun.

I would like to try a different body. I don't really have a need for the Phicen since I'm going for the full coat look.

But Trinity is on the taller side than most HT females. Which is good to match with tall HT Neo.

Glad to hear that you are impressed with the figure, Wor-Gar! I am, as well. I changed her pose a little, angled slightly and it just captures "Trinity" to a "T"...

With the glasses on, it's a perfect sculpt of her, as far as I'm concerned.

All of the joints are stiff on mine so I don't want to mess around with it too much and risk damaging it.

This is one figure where staining shouldn't be an issue, as she is pretty much completely covered up by the outfit.

Trin 1.jpg
Trin 3.jpg

Most of my Phicen body?s are in pretty dynamic poses.

No issues at all.

Honestly I believe it?s a lot like the pleather breakdowns.it happens in some climates and situations , and not in others.

And WOR stay away from superglue with anything 1/6. It?s a killer. I would imagine using epoxy would be safer.

With most loose joints I use Hot glue. It tightens them up just enough and can be easily removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good advice, thanks.

Its funny, everything is tight on mine but the left foot is just loose enough to tilt slightly forward from a standing pose... just enough with the heavy body to have her topple over in time. She's been standing fine all day... but I imagine that body is leaning molecule by molecule until she falls. :lol

I'm going to let the figure adapt to my room temp and check tomorrow how that foot is. Sometimes these things fix themselves as they acclimate.

Most of my Phicen body?s are in pretty dynamic poses.

No issues at all.

Honestly I believe it?s a lot like the pleather breakdowns.it happens in some climates and situations , and not in others.

And WOR stay away from superglue with anything 1/6. It?s a killer. I would imagine using epoxy would be safer.

With most loose joints I use Hot glue. It tightens them up just enough and can be easily removed.

I think in general the climate does have a lot to do with it. I have had Phicens for years and no major issues.....with the newer ones anyway. Even if they don't tear, they will crease. Completely clothed is not an issue. I had a figure with a bare midriff in a "dynamic" pose and got a crease right across the stomach. If you are content to pose and display and not constantly mess with it, then there won't be any problems.

GaH delivery for the preorder went from 2-14 to 4-21!!!!!

GaH delivery for the preorder went from 2-14 to 4-21!!!!!

Perhaps the second batch is going to be even bigger due to unexpected higher pre-orders?

If it would have cost less, I would have picked up a second one to pair up with Morpheus in her sequel setup.

Hit the Reply button too quick...

Really loving this figure.

Got the HT "Rey" bare hands in and they scale perfectly. Haven't tried changing them out with the gloved hands yet, though.

Just noticed that I missed some of the belt loops on her pants. Need to undo the belt and holsters to fix.

This is back up for order and In-Stock on Giantoy... I would advise anyone with a NEO figure or just a love for the movie to pick this up before its gone forever...

Finally got mine from TW. Very impressive head sculpt. The phicen body really works out well for articulation. The clothes are shiny but also surprisingly stretchy too. Had to fiddle with the drawstrings but sorted them out with a dead knot. Got rid of the plastic wrap poking from the top of the pants too.

This figure is basically the ultimate rendition of a 1/6th Trinity and I'm not sure what else could be improved without really nitpicking. Hard to believe it's from a third-party and unlicenced.

PGQzmQA.jpg

Is the eyes a little "less glossy" then it should be on yours?
I loved the paint app on the eyes, but they don't shine enough under direct light, like some other figures...

It's not a big issue, as she'll always he with glasses on, but I'm curious if that's just on mine.

Enviado desde mi VOG-L29 mediante Tapatalk

Back