1/6 OGSHANJINSHU LS2019-05 Cyber Killer Action Figure (Trinity)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WhatsApp Image 2021-01-17 at 9.49.45 AM.jpeg[/attach]WhatsApp Image 2021-01-17 at 9.49.46 AM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-01-17 at 9.49.46 AM (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-01-17 at 9.49.47 AM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-01-17 at 9.49.47 AM (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-01-17 at 9.49.48 AM.jpeg

Can you share a close pic of head sculpt, without glasses, to better see sculpt and painting details?

Enviado desde mi VOG-L29 mediante Tapatalk

Just found this thread. This is looking great. Hope mine arrives soon. Any video reviews yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No videos yet The figure does look nice. I like everything but the belt and holsters. Curious about the differences in the two coats.

Morpheus came with two coats -- one for open look, the other for closed, so it made sense to have two. Not sure why there are two with Trinity... unless they expect the material to crack-and-peel in time.

Just got mine today, and I'm absolutely blown away by how damn good this looks. The sculpt and paintwork could easily pass for something by HT, with a lot more subtle detail than comes across in pics, and there's no sign of this being an obvious recast like you get with stuff from Redman. The only negative might be the irises being a bit too large, but most of us will probably have her wearing the sunglasses anyway.

As for the second coat, it appears very similar to the first one, with the only difference I can see being the lapels and the belt in back. I haven't studied her outfit enough to know what scenes or movies each one is from though.

Here's a few quick shots I took:

IMG_20210121_103446~01.jpg

IMG_20210121_103726~01~01.jpg

IMG_20210121_103856~01.jpg

WOW! They are two completely different coats. That's excellent. One has the sash and cross stitching... the other has vertical stitching down from the waistline.

I have no idea which coat is which -- one is unique to the Foyer Fight I'd guess.

And that's GREAT news to get the davejames approval! Relief that I got the right Trinity. So Dave, this figure is lots better than the ToysWorks you had?

Mine just landed in LA; project delivery Monday. Can't wait! I'll be pretty much done with Matrix collecting unless something I can't think of gets announced. I'd thought a cool scene would be the dojo fight scene. I was thinking of ordering some simple gis from eBay to try out.

Oh yeah, it's no contest. I'll take some comparison pics later tonight, but I can already see what a huge improvement this is.

The outfits may be similar in quality, but in terms of proportions, head sculpt, and posability, this one wins easily.

I tried out the other coat, and I definitely prefer that one more, although the collar and lapels will need to be taped or glued down. Neither coat has any wires in them unfortunately.

And the glasses look good to me as well. They might be a smidge too big, and are not so easy to position, but you can get them there eventually, and I see no real need for a new set from Doggiedoc.

IMG_20210121_123429~01.jpg

All Right!!!

Thank you for the positive review, davejames! I can rest assured that I made the right choice.

Mine is in Orlando, Florida, waiting for the USPS to take it from DHL and bring it down to South Florida. Can not wait!

I'm with DukeFett in that I've pretty much completed my "Matrix" collection with this one. HT Neo and custom "Priest" Neo, plus Morpheus, Trinity and Agent Smith(s). Even have one of those huge Sentinels which I thought I could display in a Detolf shelf around the figures but no way...

So nice to have a Trinity with ankle articulation that I can actually pose now. :D

20210121_184658 (2).jpg

20210121_184121 (2).jpg

And here's the comparison with the (ugh) Toysworks figure. I originally thought I might be able to use the Cyber Killer head on both, but there's such a clear size difference that that's off the table. And you'd never be able to get the Reloaded outfit onto a phicen body. So off to ebay that one goes! Lol

20210121_180815 (3).jpg

20210121_181218 (3).jpg

Jeez, that ToysWorks is like 1/7th scale.

Its funny, the 2nd coat that comes with this version is essentially the Reloaded coat without the zipper front. I mean, you could tape it shut and have the Matrix 2 look.

With offering two jacket options I?m surprised they didn?t include the short jacket from the opening scene.
eef23dfbd67751769c6bed174ffd6f0a.jpg

4726c2aedc00d82bbb71661ff5a0c53a.jpg

Yeah, I like that jacket. But I think she only wore it in the opening and on her motorcycle in Matrix (1).

I think the 2nd coat that looks like Matrix 2 is the coat she wore when they all took Neo to the Oracle and got trapped.

Good point on that short jacket but I think I still would have wanted it, just for that iconic pose.

She looks amazing, davejames, and truly blows away the ToysWorks version.

Could you please share a photo of her not wearing any of the jackets?

Here?s a comparison shot I did with the pics that have already been posted. Could be the angle but she seems less broad than Moss.
a53a9f281d6ea1af0ff340e82c6e171c.jpg

The cut of that tank top still isn't right either. Think I might try to lower the neckline on mine a bit more. I'll probably never display her without the coat, so not worried about the shoulders.

The holsters are the only weak spot, so I would never pose her without the coat either. Besides, the figure is so much more dynamic and flows better with that oily coat.

Back