Official ROBOTECH Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minmei might not have been so annoying if she didn’t always sing and they didn’t replay her 3 songs over and over again.

Her voice was pretty annoying though.

This showed up a week ago and I just opened it.. 🥱

Having some issues with the electronics though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
939a0bd95ef11b6fdeae6b8310c253bb.jpg

That?s amazing! Wish I had room for that.

Yeah it?s amazing man. I can?t stress how cool it is.

Only thing is mine has now sound coming out of it. I looked at YouTube vids to figure it out but the only people that have it are in Asia and they have a completely different electronics hook up than this US version.

Called sideshow and they?re working on it.

Anybody get the Gerwalk mode VF-1J from Prime1 ??

I should have it in a month or so to pair with my cockpit!

Cool! ....And looks like you are well on your way to finishing the display for it. Nice job!

Just paid off my Guardian VF-1J from Prime 1 today. Cabinet and shelves are ready for it as well.

Be back here in a week or so!

71c92681d98939464385d6933e792c8a.jpg

f712ea79e2cb34f5125a3ba29db042e1.jpg

Box 1 came the other day. Looks great except the color isn?t exactly white. Looks almost gray. Base come tomorrow.

a2896ddcb4a3a49b497c8c00c1569548.jpg

04fa096688ebd1c7a5c3b8e3b7750dda.jpg

07c59cfdb228eeac83ae8eb33ec45ba8.jpg

Pretty cool statue. Couple of the pieces don?t fit perfectly. The boosters are two heavy for the statue and the droop a bit and touch the top of the Valkyrie.
Might just take the boosters and armor off and display old school.

The base is huge. Thought it was gonna be small. It?s also hollow, don?t remember ever getting a hollow vase from
Prime 1.

This thing would take up a whole display shelf. I did the right thing by building this custom shelf on my knee wall balcony in my office. There was a wall there but opened it up to make the office look bigger. Was gonna put it in the closet enclosure but it?s too big for it.

Welp, I love it man. I?m done with Robotech as of now. I doubt anything else will come out unless they make a new movie.

Anyone saw the Kitz concept 1/12 Hikaru? Looks good price is ok i guess $80 isn't too much to ask nowadays. He wears his orange jump suit during the stunt shows.

AFS%20RICK%20HUNTER%20W%20C-1100x1100w.jpg

Back