Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received the bike and bandana head today a-dev! Holy ****, you included the clear bike stand and full box too! Thank you so much man, this made my day. You packed it so well.

Now I can finally say that I have a complete T2 collection. I have all the variations of the T-800, T-1000, Endos, Sarah and John plus the Kenner tributes. I’m good.

As far as John goes I have,

- MIB SDCC John (bought it at the convention, never opened it)
- x4 loose two pack John (sold all the extra Sarahs for profit, so I got the Johns for free)
- the bike, box and bandana head

Needless to say, I took one of the two pack Johns and put the bandana head on it and put the other two pack one on the bike. They both look so, so awesome. Thanks again.

Now to see if I should buy those Public Enemy shirt water slides on eBay . . .

Great to hear, thanks DiFabio. I thought I did the bare minimum, the clear stand was a must and packaging well was a must - hence the original box which was the best way to transport the bike.

It is pretty cool having John on the bike. And you now have a Fatboy for Uncle Bob right?

^

T2 definitely is a family movie.

6c78754442da4aa447a8595598bb15bc_w200.gif

hmmm. didn't touch it. maybe some obsessed T2 fan moderator deleted it.

Great to hear, thanks DiFabio. I thought I did the bare minimum, the clear stand was a must and packaging well was a must - hence the original box which was the best way to transport the bike.

It is pretty cool having John on the bike. And you now have a Fatboy for Uncle Bob right?

Yup, I have a Fatboy for the Terminator.

Now, I just need the 1984 Freightliner FLA for my T-1000 and I’m all set!

Don’t know if you’ve got further information here in the US, but a new release of the T-800 endoskeleton by Neca was on pre-order for May 2021 but for a few days, everything is back ?*out of stock*?.
My local shop explained me that his order was canceled by the retailer because it seems that Neca cancelled the production of the figure.
Finally managed to grab a 2015 version.
Don’t know if it’s the best version???

Well they've been using the same body for almost 2 decades so the only thing to look for is which headsculpt that is. Odds are a 2015 release will have the better of the endo heads they made though.

i don't know what i'd do for something like this 30 years ago. that's what i had back then (minus the minigun arm and shoulder cannon, that's somebody's custom).

photo_1_1351497219.jpg

i remember putting red beads into his eyes.

Thanks for your answer.
The one I ordered was listed as a 2015 release.

Yeah that's generally considered the best headsculpt they did. I think there were two others - the Cult Classics sculpt of the early noughties and the infamous ''get off my lawn'' sculpt from the later noughties - so called because it reminded people of an angry old man with dentures. They quickly issued that one above to compensate.

Small custom... 1/4 Neca Dutch headsculpt on the Neca 1/4 T2 body
f4331227ee745dea9c5f6046de35a125.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

I need your expertise. I know that concerning Neca and in particular Terminator, many knock-off circulate.
I received the Neca T-800 Endo.
this is the 2015 version in a window box.
While manipulating it one of the pistons under the torso snapped dead.
In addition, at the level of the shoulder plates the inscriptions Neca are visible whereas it seemed to me that they were engraved below.
Do you think it's a bootleg?

What I saw on YouTube:

Small custom... 1/4 Neca Dutch headsculpt on the Neca 1/4 T2 body
f4331227ee745dea9c5f6046de35a125.jpg

that minigun looks way better and more accurate than the HT one.

it's also strangely straight. i thought Neca doesn't tolerate straight lines and warps everything intentionally.

Did you resculpt the hair Davea1982?

Also I see you found a black T-shirt in the end.

Thanks.
Yours is as the one on the video.

Yours seem to be flipped so they're inside out. I don't know if that means it's bootleg though.

that minigun looks way better and more accurate than the HT one.

it's also strangely straight. i thought Neca doesn't tolerate straight lines and warps everything intentionally.

:lol

The 1/4 scale miniguns are straight. I had the option of using the Enterbay minigun with my 1/4 Cyberdyne NECA and decided to stick with the stock NECA.

Hey A-Dev

No I just straight up repainted the Neca Dutch head after sanding away the sculpted stubble. Sculpted a neck from scratch as the T800 is a one piece head and neck.

I think the Dutch is a better likeness than the T2 one. T2 looks more like a caricature once blown up but looks fine in the smaller scale.

For some reason I thought the hair looked longer. The facial expression is quite specific on Dutch to the ''shooting in all directions'' scene but you just get away with it here with the T2 minigun.

Back