Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1366cd5f57040b3c780e057692629cdf.jpg

I agree that's an awesome display! Very much Pirates of the Caribbean. Makes me think of the ride.

Amazing what a new DX figure does to the after market...these are practically being given away on EBay...last week I saw 2 different sets (mint condition, brown shippers) each go for under $200 from US sellers...never thought I would see that...

Amazing what a new DX figure does to the after market...these are practically being given away on EBay...last week I saw 2 different sets (mint condition, brown shippers) each go for under $200 from US sellers...never thought I would see that...

????

Links?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

????

Links?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah...sorry I came across them when I was looking for something else, auctions ended a day apart from each other...I was surprised that they were trending so low so close to the end of the auction (I was looking for one earlier in the year before the 15 was announced and had not seen anything like that). I kept them in my watchlist until the end just to see what they ended up going for but deleted them by mid week. Still two of the most shocking sales I have seen...

IMO, the first one is still the best. And the base is superior, too. The base on the new one is just too busy to me.

Has anyone seen the XDToys Davy Jones figure on eBay? Curious to know about the quality and if the pics are what you actually get.
2983bbc56b17b0e60966f4d4a6b3a266.png

I'm curious as well, I've seen some boxed/loose pics out there where it looks like the photos in the auctions, but I still wouldn't trust it without an in hand review, reasonable price if the quality is there though.

From pics I've seen it does look like the advertised images - but haven't seen the figure in person. Even considered buying it - but didnt because of space issues

Nice display!! I’ve been wanting to make a diorama for the upcoming DMTNT Jack.

Back