Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
172E1B79-9B39-463E-A195-46E3E21090FD.jpeg
9C918CEB-BECA-4FB0-AA43-AE740FE09CDA.jpeg

Finally made the purchase of Voldemort after couple years of looking. Got him for $111.05 USD shipped after sales and some rewards.

This is one of my favorite IP's but will be my first figure from it. Probably won't back track on them and just wait for the InArt Harry Potter figures.....maybe.

Finally made the purchase of Voldemort after couple years of looking. Got him for $111.05 USD shipped after sales and some rewards.

This is one of my favorite IP's but will be my first figure from it. Probably won't back track on them and just wait for the InArt Harry Potter figures.....maybe.
If the paint on the reissue is as good as the original, I think you'll be pretty happy with him. It's one of my favorite of the Star Ace releases.

Hey guys I'm planning on buying lupin and the Azkaban Sirius next year, to anyone who owns them, how are they ? And has anyone ever had problems buying straight from the Star ace HK store ?

Hey guys I'm planning on buying lupin and the Azkaban Sirius next year, to anyone who owns them, how are they ? And has anyone ever had problems buying straight from the Star ace HK store ?

I got the standard Sirius, but like him a lot. Very good Oldman likeness. And Lupin is pretty good too. Not absolute top tier for Star Ace but he looks great in the collection.

As for buying direct from Star Ace, that’s the way I prefer to deal. I’ve had no issues other than the McGonagal they sent me was missing a n accessories tray with her hat, the Sorting Hat, and the Sorting Hat stool, but they send those to me without any hassle….. eventually. Took a little while though, lol.

92189864-E5AE-4CA0-A158-FF22577419D2.jpeg
D3B51484-D562-4D16-8D7D-1B18CC0FAA7C.jpeg

I don't have much space in my room so I wasn't planning on putting any Christmas stuff in my room up ( I have waaaay too much evil dead stuff 😅) but I came across a Harry Potter tree and bauble at a grocery store and I'm happy I did.
IMG_20221213_015414~2.jpg
unfortunately my Azkaban Harry headsculpt had a lot of imperfections on it, mostly a bunch of Lumps under the left eye and a dent in the left nostril, it bugged me so I pulled the glasses off and I've sanded all the imperfections smooth and sent it off to the painters, I also had the teenage Ron Weasley head, neck and hands I'd bought a while back and the skintone on them is much nicer so I've swapped to those and will have the head painted closer to that skintone, hopefully it works out

Back