**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now THIS is how you handle a series and turn it into an event:

Netflix ST4:horror runtimes…are you sitting!

The first seven episodes of the final season will hit the site next week, with most of the segments clocking in around 75 minutes. Episode 7 will be 98 minutes, while the final two episodes, which are set to air in July, will be much longer: Episode 8 at 85 minutes, and the series finale at 2 hours and 30 minutes. That is one minute longer than Avengers: Infinity War for those of you keeping track at home.

If ST4 sucks that will be torturous to sit thru lol

Interesting theory. I have a strong feeling getting Hayden to commit to the show kind of curved the timeline plot of this show. I think they always wanted a young Vader involved even though disfigured and in a suit , for fandom I see them wanting a fresh Vader to make an appearance played by Hayden of course or even revisit Anakin’s form somehow.

So naturally, it focuses on a time shortly after ROTS

Much like the surprise of Luke showing up in the Mandalorian S2 finale

I would love to see this show capture this moment that the comics dared to do in an episode

We would die to be so lucky as to see two total pages from the Vader books brought to live action, and i would not bet a dollar on it.

This would be just waaaaaay too badass.

Interesting theory. I have a strong feeling getting Hayden to commit to the show kind of curved the timeline plot of this show. I think they always wanted a young Vader involved even though disfigured and in a suit , for fandom I see them wanting a fresh Vader to make an appearance played by Hayden of course or even revisit Anakin’s form somehow.

So naturally, it focuses on a time shortly after ROTS

Much like the surprise of Luke showing up in the Mandalorian S2 finale

I would love to see this show capture this moment that the comics dared to do in an episode

ANH/ESB Vader could care less about some ex fling lol

But whatever ok fine for a series that is far removed from 1980 it would be heartbreaking to see him visiting her grave sure why not.

I don’t comprehend that final panel who is saying “you cannot” lol

I tried to read that piece of trash "article" when it was first published and it's just laughable. Just some nerd in his pajamas typing away about how awesome and bad-ass and amazing AOTC was. (And TLJ is too!!)

It means nothing.

I'm a nerd sitting in my pajamas and I'm typing a rebuttal: AOTC is trash, was always trash, and will always be trash. I don't care how much "potential" the story might have had; the product that ended up on the screen was almost unwatchable. I think I was more let down with that one on opening night than TPM.

Just because some dweeb got a coupon for $15 off at the Disney Store to write an "article" about AOTC, doesn't make it worthy of our attention.

Now THIS is how you handle a series and turn it into an event:

Netflix ST4:horror runtimes…are you sitting!

The first seven episodes of the final season will hit the site next week, with most of the segments clocking in around 75 minutes. Episode 7 will be 98 minutes, while the final two episodes, which are set to air in July, will be much longer: Episode 8 at 85 minutes, and the series finale at 2 hours and 30 minutes. That is one minute longer than Avengers: Infinity War for those of you keeping track at home.

If ST4 sucks that will be torturous to sit thru lol
Perhaps not enough context. ST4?

edit - never mind, just saw an article on Facebook - Stranger Things Season 4. Still probably not enough context in an unrelated thread to understand that abbreviation though :lol

Last edited:
Perhaps not enough context. ST4?

edit - never mind, just saw an article on Facebook - Stranger Things Season 4. Still probably not enough context in an unrelated thread to understand that abbreviation though :lol

I was sitting there thinking Star Trek: what series of the fifty ST tv series did he mean? Or the 4th ST movie? I could not make it make sense in my head.

“So much they can tell”? I was under the impression from the beginning that this would/should just be Obi Wan bumming around on Tatooine, but it looks like they’ve managed to cram everything but the kitchen sink in this
If he runs into R2 and 3PO again, they are going to have to erase everyone's memory yet again.

The new alien does look vaguely familiar

A4D44E3E-24B9-47BA-8094-22ABCAD97536.jpeg

The actor who is playing the grand Inquisitor (Rupert) is getting destroyed on social media right now for saying that he didn’t watch any Rebels to prepare for the roll.

They’re throwing in his face that Hayden said he prepared by watching a ton of clone wars and rebels.

And here we go lol

Last edited:
The actor who is playing the grand Inquisitor (Rupert) is getting destroyed on social media right now for saying that he didn’t watch any Rebrls to prepare for the roll.

They’re throwing in his face that Hayden said he prepared by watching a ton of clone wars and rebels.

And here we go lol
That’s fair. I binged the entire 1st season of Rebels yesterday to reacquaint myself with the Grand Inquisitor. If he couldn’t be bothered to do at least that, he didn’t do his due diligence as an actor. Less than 8 hours of ‘work,’ even less if he skipped the episodes without the Grand Inquisitor. You can’t just jump into Star Wars if you are playing an established character.

That’s fair. I binged the entire 1st season of Rebels yesterday to reacquaint myself with the Grand Inquisitor. If he couldn’t be bothered to do at least that, he didn’t do his due diligence as an actor. Less than 8 hours of ‘work,’ even less if he skipped the episodes without the Grand Inquisitor. You can’t just jump into Star Wars if you are playing an established character.
I’m 50/50.

Half I agree and if you’re not going to watch it then just lie that you did or suffer the consequences of SW fandom lol

You’re getting paid just show some respect even if you really got nothing out of it just say you watched it makes the fanbase at least think you care.

The other half of me just says you absolutely don’t have to watch anything because you are fully going off a script written by people who understand Rebels and your roll in it but then lie anyways lol

I’m 50/50.

Half I agree and if you’re not going to watch it then just lie that you did or suffer the consequences of SW fandom lol

You’re getting paid just show some respect even if you really got nothing out of it just say you watched it makes the fanbase at least think you care.

The other half of me just says you absolutely don’t have to watch anything because you are fully going off a script written by people who understand Rebels and your roll in it but then lie anyways lol

What about the girl they've been parading around with Ewan and Hayden to promote the show - she said she'd never seen SW and didn't care for it... but now she's "a fan."

Of course she is... pay me a huge sum of money to play dress-ups and pay me again to travel the world to promote it; I say whatever you want! ;)

The actor who is playing the grand Inquisitor (Rupert) is getting destroyed on social media right now for saying that he didn’t watch any Rebrls to prepare for the roll.

And here we go lol

I doubt that Rupert Friend is concerned that a bunch of nerds think he didn't properly prepare for the role, especially considering this is likely a one-and-done appearance given the unique timing of this series. Plus he's a first rate actor who probably has more and better things to do than sit around watching hours of animated TV shows. Whereas Hayden......

I’m 50/50.

Between the script and being given good direction on set, a good actor really doesn't need anything else. Besides, I don't recall any "very special Blossum (er, I mean Inquisitor)" episodes in CW or Rebels that would provide him with any deep insights into the character's motivations lol...

Back