**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was me in 77 I was never the cool kid.

09531270-21A1-402B-8E97-92AEEB011E42.png

Last edited:
In 77 I knew it was Reva all along.

Just call it a premonition.

I'll do you one better, I knew it was Rey. I mean Luke couldn't even force stop a Tie Fighter or blow it out of the sky with force lightning. It was so obvious he wasn't a real Skywalker, and that the Emperor wasn't dead.

Last edited:

Best meme pic ever! 🤣🤣🤣

I remember my Mom in '80 telling me I could only pick one thing from the store. I badly wanted both the Kenner Firespray Gunship and that robotic rabbit. I went with the rabbit and had so much fun playing with that thing. To this day no regrets!

Best meme pic ever! 🤣🤣🤣

I remember my Mom in '80 telling me I could only pick one thing from the store. I badly wanted both the Kenner Firespray Gunship and that robotic rabbit. I went with the rabbit and had so much fun playing with that thing. To this day no regrets!
Holy crap lol

I made sure to find a photo where I looked constipated and my mom is about to give me prune juice lol

Last edited:
I don't trust those Vanity Fair shoots ever since they blatantly photoshopped Mark Hamill into a picture using an old stock photo.

Besides...we all know Pedro never actually wears the Mando costume anymore.

Glad Reva is front and center though, as she should be. YAAAASS SLAY QWEEEN!!!

Who is the lady in white? Lady Organa?

And Cassian Andor looks so out of place lol.

EDIT: Just realised it's Mon Mothma / Genevieve O’Reilly, I didn't recognise her!

Back