**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This should completely change Leia’s message to Obi-Wan in ANH :slap

Shouldn’t it be
Spoiler Spoiler:

Are spoilers allowed?? I saw the first two parts of episode I so was wondering if it can be discussed.

Personally I don't mind, but others no doubt do.

I just looked through it, and it looks so bad I think it spoils itself. I can't take it seriously.

:lol

Geez guys... Your so excited for the Reva show.... :monkey3

I'm passing for now. I'll wait till its all over in 6 weeks and watch it as a movie. That is if the general consensus is it's any good and doesn't **** all over the OT..

Screw Disney.. I refuse to give them ratings. It's bad enough my money from the things I do enjoy and buy from Star Wars and Marvel goes to them...
It’s not. Judging by the first two episodes that chick is ******* crazy and obiwan was front and center throughout. Hopefully it stays this way but that fear of her being this conflicted villain doesn’t seem so present. It’ll probably change but she’s absolutely crazy. I was very surprised that obiwan got so much shine.

I still feel like it’s very Obi-wan centric which is a good thing. So far longer episodes and more story seems much better than Book of Boba Fett but that’s not hard to pass.

It’s not. Judging by the first two episodes that chick is ******* crazy and obiwan was front and center throughout. Hopefully it stays this way but that fear of her being this conflicted villain doesn’t seem so present. It’ll probably change but she’s absolutely crazy. I was very surprised that obiwan got so much shine.
Agreed she’s unhinged and power hungry. Singular focus essentially. I wonder if she was tasked privately, seems very Sith-like. Reminds me of Vader and Palpatine backstabbing, testing and currying favor.

The show has a great balance between prequels and originals which is refreshing. The first sequence gave me chills since I didn’t expect we would go there.

The first episode was brilliant and the second episode was great as well. The last few minutes of Part II makes the wait for Part III painful.

I wish I was this excited for the next episode like this during the BoBF.

Ewan was a highlight of the prequels he's become such a tremendous actor, the small facial reactions and things he does, the guy is such a talent, his performance in Fargo Season 3 is one of my favorites he's done. His reaction to seeing the homeless 501st clone veteran was a mixture of pity, and fear, all in such a small 10 second scene.

First episode was actually pretty magnificent. Episode 2 was a little bit of a letdown after that but I was surprised how fantastic Episode 1 was. It’s pretty incredible how if that first episode hooks you, you can forgive certain more flawed elements. The thrust of the show is undoubtedly Obi-Wan, and that’s fantastic to see. Hoping it keeps up this pace.

First episode was Ok. However the script of ep 2 was so conveniently stupid I thought it was designed in the way for even retards could enjoy.

First episode down. I’ll catch #2 later. It’s not terrible but I’m not impressed by it either. Kinda cheesy, generic music throughout. Young Leia is cringy to me so far. Seemed rushed at times. I don’t know…EM is still the boss though.

The first episode was brilliant and the second episode was great as well. The last few minutes of Part II makes the wait for Part III painful.

I wish I was this excited for the next episode like this during the BoBF.

Ewan was a highlight of the prequels he's become such a tremendous actor, the small facial reactions and things he does, the guy is such a talent, his performance in Fargo Season 3 is one of my favorites he's done. His reaction to seeing the homeless 501st clone veteran was a mixture of pity, and fear, all in such a small 10 second scene.
How dare you have enjoyed it! You call yourself a Star Wars fan?!

I also thought the first episode was superb, just about to watch the second.

EDIT: The 2nd episode did feel very Disney+ at times tbf (even The Mandalorian suffers from that at times). The last 10 minutes were fire though, apart from a break from canon that really needs to be explained.

Last edited:
One character I recognized right away as Needles from Back to the Future :gah:

BTTF-3-Needles.gif

Back